Inwin 909 Sliver Aluminium Full Tower Case
Building on the success of its 904 ATX and 901 mini-ITX PC chassis, the 9-series new full tower chassis, 909, continues the legacy of precision craftsmanship, commitment to simplicity and elegance design with a unique interior layout. 909 features a refined exterior with cutting edge style in tune with the true spirit of a premium chassis.
Quality is not just about how well something is made! It is also embodied by attention to detail. 909 is constructed with solid materials, and its chamfered edge design and sleek anodized aluminum are beautifully crafted to masterfully create a streamlined and smooth enclosure inside/out. 909 features a single piece 4mm brushed aluminum shell and an elegant back panel that hides unnecessary rear I/O cables. Not only is it clutter-free,but this design also demonstrates the elegant aesthetics of simplicity. The side panels are finished entirely out of 5mm tinted tempered glass which reveals the internal LED light, and overall enhances the 909 into a truly modern and dynamic appearance.
• 1 x USB 3.1 TYPE-C: 909 is equipped with one all-new reversible USB3.1 TYPE-C port for ultimate speed transfers up to 10Gb/s which is twice as fast USB3.0.
• Magnetic Aluminum Dust Filter: The front intake fan dust filter has an embedded magnet design for easy removal creating a convenient installation and more importantly excellent dust reduction.
• Elegant Lighting Effects: A high-quality chassis should look beautiful when powered on and with the 909 it has a white LED strip creating various lighting effects to illuminate the PC interior beautifully highlighting the interior components.
• Supports up to 8 Fans: To balance the minimalist exterior design with optimized cooling performance, the airflow is meticulously designed to achieve maximum heat dissipation.
• Versatile Liquid Cooling Options: 909 has four liquid cooling radiator mounting areas which will allow you to cool specific system components to an even greater degree and provides the best thermal performance.
• Supports up to E-ATX Motherboard: 909 full tower spacious interior supports E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards allowing users to have versatile options to build advanced high-end system.
• Unique HDD & PSU Chamber Design: The separate HDD and PSU chambers provide an ideal thermal environment by allowing heat airflow to dissipate directly to the back venting holes without interfering with the motherboard and graphic card area, and significantly improving the ventilation.
• Case Size: Full Tower
• Colour: Silver
• Material: Aluminum & Tempered Glass
• Internal Drive Bay: 3.5” / 2.5” x 4, 2.5” x 6
• M/B Form Factor: E-ATX / ATX / Micro-ATX / Mini- ITX (Max : 12” x 13.4”)
• Power Supply: ATX 12V, PSII Size and EPS up to 220mm
• I/O Port: USB 3.1 (TYPE-C) x 1, USB 3.0 x 3 , HD Audio
• I/O Expansion Slot: PCI-E Slot x 8, Supports High-End Graphic Card (Length up to 320mm , Height: 180mm)
• Air Cooling: Supports Front - 120/140mm Fan x 2, Middle - 120mm Fan x 1, Rear - 120mm Fan x 3 or 140mm Fan x 2. Bottom - 120/140mm Fan x 2
• Water Cooling: Supports Front - 280mm Radiator (Height up to 35mm), Middle - 120mm Radiator (Height up to 35mm), Rear - 360mm Radiator (Height up to 60mm), Bottom - 240mm Radiator (Height up to 35mm)
• CPU Heatsink: Supports Maximum CPU Heatsink up to 175mm (CPU Die Surface to Sid Panel)
• Dimension (HxWxD): 540 x 231 x 575mm 21.3" x 9" x 22.6"
• Net Weight: 17 kg
• Gross Weight: 20.6 kg