InWin 805 Red Aluminum Tempered Glass Mid Tower Case
The new In Win 805 chassis features a see-through skeleton structure of aluminum that can be placed anywhere to give 270 degrees of spectacular views thanks to its tempered glass sides and front panel. In Win has pursued the spirit of exquisite craftsmanship and innovative design that blends the best of visual aesthetics and high-end PC gaming build performance. Space is provided for mini-ITX, micro ATX or ATX builds that includes up to eight expansion cards.
Extensive air and water cooling options are included, with support for 280mm radiators up to 60mm thick in the front, and a 120mm radiator and 35mm thick at the rear. It's also equipped with a removable fan bracket in the front and has magnetic dust filters on all in-take fans which allows for easy building and maintenance. Two more 120mm fans can also be mounted in the base for additional cooling, while air-cooled CPUs with tower heatsinks have a spacious 156mm height to spare.
• The 805 includes the latest USB 3.1 Type-C connector (1x) supporting ultra-fast 10Gbps data transfer, in addition to USB 3.0 (1x), USB 2.0 (2x) and 3.5mm HD audio jacks.
• Modern and elegant appearance with see through structure for those who want a uniquely stylish chassis with modern design.
• The 270 degree wide-angle visual perspective allows you to enjoy dynamic visual and gaming presentations while the system is running.
• The elegant and sleek 805 is constructed with high quality aluminum body surrounded by three tempered glass sides with anodized stylish hairline on the top and front I/O panels.
• Two optional fans can be mounted at the bottom by moving HDD trays to the front to enhance airflow and achieve maximum heat dissipation.
• The 805 can accommodate two radiators (front and rear) to create the ultimate liquid cooling system for best cooling performance and thermal solutions.
• Case Size: Mid Tower
• Colour: Red
• Material: Aluminum, 3mm Tempered Glass
• Internal Drive Bay: 3.5" / 2.5" x 2, 2.5" x 2 (Max up to 4pcs)
• M/B Form Factor: ATX / Micro-ATX /Mini-ITX (Max: 12” x 10.5”)
• Power Supply: ATX 12V, PSII Size and EPS up to 220mm
• I/O Port: USB 3.1 (TYPE-C) x 1, USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio
• Expansion Slot: PCI-E Slot x 8
• Supports High-End Graphics Cards up to 320mm (Height: 164mm)
• Thermal Solution: Supports: Air Cooling - Front: 120/140mm Fan x 2, - Rear: 120mm Fan x 1 (Included), - Bottom: 120mm Fan x 2 (Remove HDD Cage)
• Water Cooling: - Front: 120/140/240/280mm Radiator (Height up to 60mm), - Rear: 120mm Radiator (Height up to 35mm)
• CPU Heatsink: Maximum CPU Heatsink up to 156mm (CPU Die Surface to Side Panel)
• Dimension (HxWxD): 476 x 205 x 455mm, 18.7”x 8” x 18”