Special Product Offer:
Intel NUC Arches Canyon Celeron J3455 1.5Ghz Quad Core Compact Barebone Mini Desktop PC + Free Installation Offer!
Intel has equipped the NUC6CAYH with an HDMI 2.0 port along with an Intel HD Graphics 500 chipset to deliver up to 4K visuals to your TV or monitor. For supporting older monitors, it has a VGA port. To complete the multimedia experience, 7.1-channel surround sound is provided through its HDMI port, optical port, and combo audio jack.
Aside from multimedia, the NUC6CAYH provides four USB 3.0 ports, letting the system access printers, keyboards, external storage drives, and other useful peripherals. Additionally, one of the USB 3.0 ports can charge a battery-powered device while the system is turned off. If you need more USB ports, there's a USB 2.0 header to support an optional adapter with two USB 2.0 ports. Other notable connections include a Gigabit Ethernet port as well as 802.11ac Wi-Fi for accessing the Internet wired or wirelessly. Moreover, Bluetooth 4.2 is on board for wireless connections to headsets, speakers, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices. For powering the NUC, Intel includes an external 65W wall-mountable power adapter.
• Support for user-replaceable third-party lids
• Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
• Multi-color selectable front panel LED ring
• Kensington lock slot with base security
• Base Clock Speed: 1.5 GHz
• Max Boost Speed: 2.3 GHz
• L3 Cache: 2 MB
• Memory Slots: 2 x SO-DIMM
• Memory Max: 8GB
• Memory Type: 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM
• Graphics Type: Integrated
• Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 500
• Hard Drive: 2.5inch hard drive supported
• Ports: 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x VGA
• Audio: 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, Integrated Microphone, 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Line-Out
• Flash Media Slot: 1x SDXC
• Network: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
• Wi-Fi: 802.11ac; Dual-Band
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
• Power Supply: 65 W
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 114.3 x 111.8 x 50.8 mm
We are an Intel Gold Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does the free installation offer mean that if I were to purchase this NUC, then you would install the RAM, memory and Window 10, so it would arrive ready to use?
Yes. With our current free installation promotion we will install any memory modules, storage drives and Windows operating system purchased with the selected Intel NUC. Please note, an additional 1-2 working days is required for installation.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.