The new IBM Removable Disk Exchange (RDX) USB 3.0 removable disk backup solution can cost effectively address your increasing capacity and backup requirements, while alleviating the deployment and management complexity of traditional tape drives.
• Affordable capacity: 320 GB, 500 GB, and 1 TB disk cartridges.
• Simplicity: With only the native OS, RDX provides random access to data and the convenience of drag-and-drop functionality through persistent drive letter access. It can also be addressed like traditional removable tape media, when used in conjunction with any of the supported backup applications.
• Flexibility: Internal and external RDX installation alternatives.
• Plug-and-play connectivity: USB 3.0 interface for increased ease of use.
• Inexpensive performance: USB sustained transfer rate of up to 96 MBps.
• Portability and durability: RDX disk cartridges are shock-resistant, rugged, and removable for transporting safely offsite.
• Investment protection: Carrier will support next-generation capacity of cartridges.
• Effortless ordering: Internal and external single cartridge bundles by capacity, additional cartridges can be ordered separately.
• Secure: Cartridges can be password protected and software encrypted for extra security.
IBM RDX 1TB External USB 3.0 Drive
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.