HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Xeon-S 4110 2.10Ghz 16GB RAM SAS/SATA Server with No OS
• HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
• Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
• It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker to ClearOS along with the traditional operating systems.
• GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
• HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers expandability with a wide range of drive upgrade options. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with optional 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive options protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
• Large expansion capacity with (8) PCIe slots, (6) USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
• Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
• HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server is one of the HPE industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
• Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
• Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
• Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
• Processor: Intel Xeon Silver 4110 Eight Core Processor (11M Cache, 2.10 GHz)
• Memory: 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4 2400MHz RDIMM. 24 DIMM slots
• Storage: Not Included. Up to 8 Hot Plug SFF Drives
• Operating System: Not Included
• Optical Drive: Not Included
• Storage Controller: HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR (8 Internal Lanes/2GB Cache) 12G SAS
• Power Supply: HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum Rated PSU
• Network: HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 462.5 x 174 x 648mm
• Weight: Approx 42kg
Due to the complex and specialized nature of server equipment, this equipment cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). If you have any queries or would like to look at a customised option, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be able to assist. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.