HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331FLR Adapter
• An aggregate, full duplex transfer rate of 8 Gb/s per adapter delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks.
• Comprehensive stateless offloads optimize host efficiency and VM density by leaving host CPU available for other duties.
• Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ help meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
• Support for MSI/MSI-X provides performance benefits for multi-core servers by load balancing interrupts between CPUs/cores.
• Data rate: Four 1 GbE ports, each at 2 Gbps full duplex, 8 Gbps aggregate full duplex theoretical bandwidth. 10/100/1000 Mbps, Full-duplex
• Bus type: PCI Express v2.0 (Gen 2 x4) (FlexibleLOM slot)
• Form factor: FlexibleLOM
• Power: 5.5W maximum
• IEEE compliance: 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.1q, 802.3az, 1588, 802.1as
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.72 x 24.13 x 19.05 cm
• Weight: 0.45 kg
Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify the correct size before purchasing. If you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.