HP Workstation Z4 G4 Intel i9-10940X 4.6GHz 64GB RAM 2TB SSD RTX A4000 Tower Desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro
The Z4 is ahead of its time with more standard features than any other single processor HP workstation. With multiple configuration options, you can choose the perfect blend of components that meet your performance requirements.
HP's most secure workstations:
Advanced security features come standard on every Z4. Rest assured your device, identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite Gen3 and HP Sure Start Gen3 featuring a self-healing BIOS.
Visualize your project anytime with the power to move seamlessly between 3D CAD, rendering and simulation applications. The Z4 can easily handle tasks that require high frequency processing, multiple cores and high-powered GPUs for an optimized design process.
• Processor: Intel Core i9-10940X (3.3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 19.25 MB cache, 14 cores)
• Chipset: Intel C422; Intel X299
• Sustainable impact specifications: Low halogen
• Memory: 64 GB DDR4-2933 MHz RAM (2 x 32 GB)
• Memory layout (slots & size): 2 x 32 GB
• Memory Slots: 8 DIMM
• Graphics (discrete): NVIDIA RTX A4000 (16 GB GDDR6 dedicated)
• Internal drive bays: Two 2.5" or 3.5"
• External drive bays: Two 5.25"
• Internal Storage: 2 TB SATA SSD
• Storage controller: Integrated SATA 6.0 Gb/s supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; Optional SAS controller supporting RAID, 0, 1, 10 for SAS drives
• Optical drive: 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer
• Compatible displays: All HP Z Displays and HP DreamColor Displays are supported.
• I/O Port location: Front
• Ports: 1 headset connector; 4 USB 3.1 (1 charging) (The Intel Core X-Series processor configurations only have one RJ45 port and 5 Rear USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available. The serial port is optional.)
• I/O Port location: Front (Premium version)
• Ports: 1 headset connector; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C; 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 charging)
• Expansion slots: 1 PCIe 3 x16; 2 M.2 PCIe 3 x4
• Network interface type: LAN
• Network interface: Integrated Intel I219-LM PCIe GbE
• Power: 1000 W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 386 x 169 x 445 mm
• Weight: Starting at 10.2 kg
• Keyboard: HP USB wired keyboard
• Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year (3/3/3) limited warranty includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.