HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Xeon E5-2603v3 1.6Ghz 4GB RAM SATA Tower Server with No OS
• The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server is compact with less than a 19-inch depth, quiet, affordable and delivers the performance needed for the compute demands of a growing office small-to mid-sized business.
• The ML110 Gen9 Server supports one Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 or E5-1600 v3 processor with up to ten cores offering improved performance.
• Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data.
• Optional HP Smart Array Controllers increase disk drive performance, data availability with the 12Gb/s SAS technology or HP Smart HBAs with reliable, high-performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
Memory, HDD and I/O Expansion for Growing Business Needs
• The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server offers up to eight (8) DIMM slots with support for up to 256 GB of HP DDR4 SmartMemory, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
• HPE SmartDrives continue to deliver optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to eight (8) Large Form Factor LFF or sixteen (16) Small Form Factor (SFF) disk drives.
• For even higher performance disk drives you can install solid state storage options.
• Embedded with a 2x1GbE Adapter and up to five (5) PCIe slots, it provides you with the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Optimized Compute for SMB Physical and Virtual Workloads and App
• The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server provides flexible expansion capacity with five (5) PCIe expansion slots, eight (8) USB ports, and a redundant power supply option.
• A single wide General Purpose Graphics Processing Unit (GPGPU) can boost performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging applications.
• Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 reduces cooling expense.
Agile Infrastructure Management with Essential Simplicity and Automation
• The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server offers essential management for control, provisioning, and optimization of HPE ProLiant servers with HP Insight Control.
• Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
• Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision locally and remotely with the HPE Intelligent Provisioning, HPE Scripting Toolkits or HP RESTful Interface Tool.
• Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HPE Smart Update, consisting of HPE Smart Update manager (SUM) and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) tools.
• Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE Integrated-Lights out (iLO).
• Processor: Intel E5-2603v3 Xeon Six Core Processor 1.6GHz 15MB Level 3 Cache 85W
• Memory: 4GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory (1 x 4GB). 8 Total Slots.
• Storage: Not included. Up to 4 Non-Hot Plug LFF Drives Supported
• Operating System: Not included
• Optical drive: Not included
• Network: Broadcom 5717 Dual Port 1GbE
• Storage: HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i SATA Controller (SAS drives require an additional SAS controller)
• Power Supply: HP 350W ATX Power Supply
• Dimensions (D x H x W): 480.6 x 439.9 x 195.1mm
• Weight: 24.95kg
Due to the complex and specialized nature of server equipment, this equipment cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). If you have any queries or would like to look at a customised option, then please contact us at email@example.com and one of our experts will be able to assist.
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.