HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 E5-2603v3 1.6Ghz 8GB RAM SATA 2U Rack Server with No OS
• With HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server, HP OneView provides converged management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
• Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
• Configure in UEFI boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
• Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO.
• Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM and SPP.
Scalability and Performance To Meet the New Standard of Growing Data Center Needs
• The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server provides ample storage capacity on demand with drive configurations ranging from (4) to (12) Large Form Factor (LFF) or (8) to (16) Small Form Factor (SFF) HP SmartDrives, with flexibility of LFF non-hot plug (NHP) options at the right economics.
• It supports up to two Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 12 cores and 16 DIMM slots of HP DDR4 Smart Memory offering improved performance and efficiency.
• Comes standard with 2x1GbE and choice of HP FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
• Embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HP Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HP Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
High Availability and Efficiency for Dense Storage Applications
• The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server supports HP SmartDrive technology which improves serviceability and prevents data loss with features, such as, self-describing LEDs and a Do Not Remove icon.
• HP SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support of up to 512 GB max capacity with speeds up to 2133 MHz with up to 14% performance gain.
• 80 PLUS certified entry-level redundant HP Power Supplies provide up to 92% efficiency which combined with HP power management features leads to reduction of power consumption.
• Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 2helps customers reduce cooling expense.
ENERGY STAR qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
• Processor: Intel E5-2603v3 Xeon Six Core Processor 1.6GHz 15MB Level 3 Cache 85W. Dual socket, single populated.
• Memory: 8GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory (1X8GB) 16 DIMM slots.
• Storage: Not Included. Up to 4 Non Hot Plug LFF Drives
• Operating System: Not Included.
• Optical Drive: Not Included.
• Network Controller: HP 1GB 2 Port i350 Server Adapter
• Storage Controller: HP Dynamic B140i SATA Controller (SAS drives require an additional SAS controller)
• Power Supply: 550W Power Supply
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.75 x 44.55 x 60.7cm
• Weight: Approx 16.59 kg
• 6' Country Specific NEMA Power Cord
Due to the complex and specialized nature of server equipment, this equipment cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). If you have any queries or would like to look at a customised option, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be able to assist.
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.