HP PageWide Pro 774dn 55ppm Duplex Network Multifunction Inkjet Printer
• Get the quality you expect with HP PageWide Technology that delivers the lowest cost per colour page.
• Print even faster—and save even more per page—by setting this printer to General Office mode.
• Help keep energy costs down with the most efficient MFP in its class.
Minimal interruptions. Maximum uptime.
• Minimize interruptions with an HP PageWide MFP designed for the least maintenance in its class.
• Print speeds up to 50% faster than competitors—as fast as 55 ppm in colour and black-and-white.
• Print Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files with a USB port that quickly recognizes, formats, and prints.
Strong security designed to detect and stop attacks
A suite of embedded security features help protect this MFP from being an entry point for attacks.
• Help ensure the security of confidential information. Enter a PIN at the device to retrieve your print job.
• Easily set configuration policies and automatically validate settings for every HP printer in your fleet.
Designed with the environment in mind
• Conserve resources with HP PageWide—designed to use less energy than any laser MFP in its class.
• This MFP meets rigorous standards for ISO class 5 cleanrooms—perfect for sensitive environments.
• Help reduce your impact. Count on easy cartridge recycling at no charge through HP Planet Partners.
• Functions: Print, copy, scan
• Display: 4.3" CGD (Colour Graphic Display) with 480 x 272 (WQVGA) resolution.
• Processor Speed: 1.2GHz
• Number of Cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
• Automatic Paper Sensor: Yes
• Multitasking Support: No
• Connectivity, Standard: 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
• Memory, Standard: 2816 MB System Total Standard; 1280 MB on Formatter; 1024 MB on the SCB; 512 MB on the ECB
• Internal Storage: None. Printer uses eMMC solid state drive (SSD); Standard eMMC memory = 16GB
• Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Power Consumption: 525 watts (max. printing), 78 watts (printing), 30 watts (ready), 1.22 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (auto-off/manual-on), 0.2 watts (off) Power consumption values typically based on measurement of 115V device.
• Operating Temperature Range: 15 to 30 °C
• Recommended Operating Humidity Range: 30 to 70% RH
• Minimum Dimensions (W X D X H): 604 x 604 x 664 mm
• Maximum Dimensions (W X D X H): 790 x 760 x 941 mm
• Weight (approx.): 64.8 kg
• Print Speed (Black & Colour): ISO Laser comparable, Professional Mode: Up to 35 ppm, General Office Mode: Up to 55 ppm
• First Page Out (Ready): Black: As fast as 8.5 seconds
• Duty Cycle (Monthly, Letter): Up to 75,000 pages
• Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 2500 to 15,000
• Print Technology: HP PageWide Technology with pigmented inks
• Printer Drivers Included: Windows PCL 6 Discrete; Mac PS; Windows HP UPD (PCL 6, PS); Linux; UNIX; SAP
• Print Quality Black (Best): Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 optimised dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on Unspecified, Plain, HP Premium Presentation Matte, and HP Brochure Matte) Colour: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on HP Advanced Photo Papers)
• Print Languages: HP PCLXL (PCL6), PCL5, native PDF, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, PJL, JPEG, PCLM
• Borderless Printing: No
• Mobile Printing Capability: HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint Mopria-certified; Wireless Direct Printing; Google Cloud Print; Mobile Apps
• Paper Handling Input, Standard: 550-sheet Universal Input Tray; 100-sheet Multi-purpose Tray
• Paper Handling Output, Standard: 500-sheet face-down output bin
• Maximum Output Capacity (Sheets): Up to 500 sheets
• Duplex Printing: Automatic (standard) Manual (driver support provided)
• Media Sizes Supported: 12 x 18; 11 x 17; RA3; A3; 8K: 273 x 394 mm, 270 x 390 mm, 260 x 368 mm; B4 (JIS); Legal; Oficio 216 x 340 mm; Oficio 8.5 x 13; C4; SRA4; RA4 - R; Arch A-R; A4/3; A4 - R; Letter - R; 16K; 197 x 273 mm - R, 195 x 270 mm - R; executive - R; A5 - R; 16K: 184 x 260 mm - R; B5 (JIS) - R; Arch A; Statement; Letter; RA4; A4; 5 x 8; Double Japan Postcard Rotated; 16K: 197 x 273 mm, 195 x 270 mm, 184 x 260 mm; Executive; B5 (JIS); B6 (JIS); 5 x 7; 4 x 6; 10 x 15 cm; A5; Double Japan Postcard Rotated - R; A6; Japanese Postcard; Custom-sized media; Envelopes; Envelope B5; Envelope #10; Japanese Envelope Chou #3; Japanese Envelope - Flap Open; Envelope C5; Envelope #9; Envelope DL; Envelope Monarch; Envelope C6; Cards; 5 x 8 Index card; Double Japan Postcard Rotated; 4 x 6 Index card; Double Japan Postcard Rotated - R; A6 Index card; Japanese Postcard; Custom-sized media; Photo Media; 5 x 7 Photo Media; 4x6 Photo media; 10 x 15 cm; Japanese Postcard Hagaki Photo Cards
• Media Sizes, Custom: Tray 1 supports (3.9 to 12 in) x (5.83 to 18 in), Universal Trays support (8.27 to 11.70 in) x (5.83 to 17.00 in)
• Media Size (ADF): A3; Ledger; B4-JIS; Legal; 8.5 x 13; Letter; A4; B5-JIS; A5; B6-JIS; A6
• Media Types: Plain paper, HP EcoFFICIENT, HP Premium Presentation Matte 120g, HP Brochure Matte 180g, HP Brochure Glossy, HP Advanced Photo Papers, Light 60-74g, Intermediate 85-95g, Mid-Weight 96-110g, Heavy 111-130g, Extra Heavy 131-175g, Cardstock 176-220g, Labels, Letterhead, Envelope, Heavy Envelope, Preprinted, Pre Punched, Coloured, Bond, Recycled, Rough
• Media Weights, Supported: Tray 1: 16-58 lb, 80 lb Photo Paper Only; Trays 2-5: 16-58 lb; HCI Trays 3 & 4: 16-58 lb
• Media Weights, Supported ADF: 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 80 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90lb (card)
• Media Weights, Recommended: 16 - 58 lb, 80 lb Photo Paper Only 
• Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF
• Duplex ADF Scanning: Yes
• Scan File Format: Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
• Scan Resolution, Optical: Up to 600 ppi
• Bit Depth: 24-bit
• Scan Size (ADF), Maximum: 11.7 x 16.59 in; Up to 8.5 x 34 in when "long scan size" selected
• Scan Size (ADF), Minimum: 4 x 6 in
• Scan Speed (Normal, Letter): Up to 60 ipm (mono and colour), LEF
• Scan Speed (Normal, A4): Up to 60 ipm (mono and colour), LEF
• Automatic Document Feeder Capacity: 100 sheets
• Digital Sending Standard Features: Scan-to E-mail with LDAP email address lookup; Scan-to Network Folder; Scan-to USB; Scan-to SharePoint, Scan to FTP; Colour Access Control; Native authorization and authentication; Quick Sets; two-sided copying; scalability; image adjustments (darkness, contrast, background cleanup, sharpness); N-up, N or Z-ordering; content orientation; collation; booklet; ID Scan; job build; edge-to-edge; job storage
• File Format Supported: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, XPS
• Scan Input Modes: Front panel applications: Copy, Scan to E-mail with LDAP e-mail address lookup, Scan to Network Folder, Scan to USB, Scan to SharePoint. Client applications: EWS, HP Scan App
• First Copy Out: As fast as 8.8 seconds
• Copy Speed: Black: Up to 35 ppm Colour: Up to 35 ppm. First Copy Out and Copy Speed measured using ISO/IEC 29183, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
• Copy Resolution (Black Text): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy Resolution (Colour Text & Graphics): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy Reduce / Enlarge Settings: 25 to 400%
• Copoes, Maximum: Up to 9999 copies
• Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Windows Vista: 800 MHz processor (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
• Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
• Apple OS X v10.12 Sierra, OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, minimum 1.2 GB available HD space; Internet required; USB port
• HP Setup Ink Cartridges
• Installation guide
• Power cord
• USB Cable Not Included
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.