HP PageWide Pro 577dw Duplex 50ppm Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer
• Results you expect and lasting value—breakthrough total cost of ownership, the lowest in its class.
• Print professional-quality colour on a variety of papers—perfect for office use.
• Print 4x more pages than standard cartridges with Original HP PageWide extra-high-yield cartridges.
• Spend less time and budget on scheduled maintenance with streamlined HP PageWide Technology.
The fastest MFP in its class
• Wait less, do more with unmatched speeds—up to 70 ppm—and the fastest first-page printing in its class.
• Get fast two-sided scanning directly to email and the cloud with this LDAP-enabled MFP.
• Manage tasks from a 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen. Print Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files from USB.
• Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi Direct and NFC touch-to-print technology—no network needed.
Proven technology. Superior energy efficiency.
• Minimize downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
• Conserve with HP PageWide Technology—designed to use less energy than any MFP in its class.
• Print up to 13,000 colour pages and up to 17,000 black-and-white pages—and go longer between replacements.
• Get professional-quality colour documents and the performance you expect with Original HP PageWide cartridges.
Best-in-class security and management features
• Help protect your investment and extend capabilities as your needs grow, with a portfolio of solutions.
• Help ensure the security of confidential information. Enter a PIN at the device to retrieve your print job.
• Regulate colour use and reduce printing costs with HP Colour Access Control.
• Help keep your printer secure—from boot up to shutdown—with secure boot and secure code integrity validation.
• Print speed: Normal: Up to 50 ppm
• First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 6 sec, Color: As fast as 6.5 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 80,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 1000 to 6000
• Print technology: HP PageWide Technology with pigmented inks
• Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on Unspecified, Plain, HP • Premium Presentation Matte, and HP Brochure Matte)
• Print quality colour (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on HP Advanced Photo Papers)
• Print languages: HP PCLXL (PCL6), native PDF, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
• Display: 4.3" CGD (color graphics), IR touchscreen
• Automatic paper sensor: Yes
• Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
• Scan file format: Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
• Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
• Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 26 ipm (mono & colour)
• Duplex ADF scanning: Yes
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets
• Digital sending standard features: Scan-to E-mail with LDAP email address lookup; Scan-to Network Folder; Scan-to USB; Scan-to Sharepoint; Scan-to Computer with SW; Fax Archive-to Network Folder; Fax Archive to E-mail; Fax-to Computer; Enable/Disable Fax; Enabel/Disable color Fax
• Colour Access Control; Native Authorization &authenticatrion
• Scan input modes" Front panel applications: Copy, Scan to E-mail with LDAP e-mail address lookup, Scan to Network Folder, Scan to USB, Scan to Sharepoint, Scan to Computer with SW. Client applications: EWS, HP Scan App, Compatible with HP Capture and Route
• HP ePrint capability: Yes
• Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, HP Mobile Apps, Google Cloud Print v2, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Android Plug-in, Windows 8/10, Windows 10 Mobile, Chromebook
• Wireless capability: Yes
• Connectivity, standard: 2 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host, 1 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device, 1 x Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network, 2 x RJ-11 modem port/phone line, 802.11 b/g/n Station, 802.11 b/g Access Point
• Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet and WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
• Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
• Faxing: Yes, colour
• Fax transmission speed: 4 sec per page
• Fax memory: Up to 100 pages (black and white); Up to 8 pages (color)
• Fax resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
• Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 99 numbers
• Broadcast locations: 20
• Paper handling input, standard: 500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray
• Paper handling input, optional: Optional 500 sheet tray, 2 x 500 sheet paper tray and stand
• Paper handling output, standard: 300-sheet face-down output bin
• Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 300 sheets
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Finished output handling: Sheetfed, ADF
• Media sizes supported: Tray 1: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), Tray 2: Letter, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10), Tray 3: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 11.7 in; Optional Tray 3: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2: 102 x 210 to 216 x 297 mm; Optional 500-sheet tray 3: 102 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm
• Media types: Plain paper (light, intermediate, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, prepunched, recycled, bond, other inkjet plain paper), photo (glossy, gloss, soft gloss, satin, matte, other inkjet photo), envelopes, labels, cards, specialty papers (glossy brochure, matte brochure, tri-fold brochure, Hagaki, greeting cards, other inkjet specialty paper)
• Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 80 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90 to 110 lb (card); Tray 2: 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 66 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90 to 110 lb (card); Tray 3, 4: 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 66 lb (photo); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90 to 110 lb (card)
• Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
• Power consumption: 100 watts (Maximum), 70 watts average (Printing), 10 watts (Ready), 4.8 watts (Sleep), 1.0 watt (Auto-Off), 0.2 watts (Manual-Off)
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 530.86 x 406.4 x 1102.36mm
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 802.64 x 693.42 x 1102.36mm
• Weight: 22.15kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can a second tray be purchased for the HP Pagewide Pro 577DW?
Yes, a 500 sheet input tray can be purchased for this machine. The model for the tray is D3Q23A. Selecting the optional input tray needs to be done from the printer settings, and you can choose when this tray is used.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.