Standards-based solutions and innovative technology enhance coverage. Easily integrated into existing networks and tailored to meet changing business needs to companies manage the increasing number of mobile devices while reducing security threats. Ideal for small businesses, the cost-effective HP M210 802.11n Access Point Series, supports standalone operation or can be "clustered" for simplified administration of up to four M210 Acces Points where more robust coverage is required. These dual-band, single-radio devices support high-speed wireless networking at 5GHz or 2.4GHz to provide a better user experience and faster delivery of mobile applications. Clustering technology propagates wireless network configurations across all M210 802.11n Access Points for consistent security and uninterrupted wireless client roaming.
• Antenna Type: Omnidirectional Antenna
• ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.47GHz
• ISM Minimum Frequency: 2.41GHz
• Number of Internal Antennas: 2
• Total Number of Antennas: 2
• UNII Maximum Frequency: 5.83GHz
• UNII Minimum Frequency: 5.18GHz
• Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11n
• Wireless Transmission Speed: 54Mbps
• Management: Web Based Management
• WEP 64/128-bit
• M210 802.11n (WW) Access Point
• Quick Start Guide
• Power Adapter
HP M210 802.11n (WW) Access Point
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.