HP LTO-3 Ultrium 800 GB WORM Data Cartridge
HP Ultrium tape technology has been designed to deliver exceptional reliability and performance at the lowest cost per GB. The Ultrium format builds on the best of existing technologies; open standards increase innovation and widen customer choice in terms of performance, capacity, and form factor. Backed by HP's exhaustive media qualification process, HP Ultrium data cartridges support all HP StorageWorks and non HP Ultrium tape devices. The latest third Generation products minimize interruption to network and SAN backup by being capable of protecting 576GB GB/hour of data and storing up to 800GB on one piece of media (double the capacity of Ultrium 2 tapes).
• Recording technology LTO-3 Ultrium
• Media labeling Write-on Labels in box
• Quantity per Package 1
• Capacity 800 GB Compressed 2:1; Supported
• Product color Gold
• Tape length 680 m
• Tape width 12.65 mm
• Tape thickness 8.0 um
• Magnetic coercivity 2500-2850 Oe
• Media format Write-once media
• Media durability 1,000,000 passes on any area of tape, equates to over 20,000 end to end passes/260 full tape backups
• Operating temperature range 50° to 113° F (10° to 45° C)
• Dimensions (W x D x H) 11.3 x 2.79 x 11.1 cm
• Weight 0.27 kg
HPE LTO-3 Ultrium 800 GB WORM Data Cartridge
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.