HP LaserJet Pro M281FDW A4 21ppm Duplex Wireless Colour Laser Multifunction Printer
• Get the fastest in-class two-sided printing speed and First Page Out Time (FPOT).
• Get automatic two-sided printing, and breeze through tasks with a 50-page automatic document feeder.
• Scan digital files directly to email, network folders, and more. Safeguard data, devices, and documents.
• Easily manage tasks at the device with an intuitive touchscreen. Print documents directly from a USB drive.
• Get versatile performance and print, scan, copy, and fax.
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
• Count on high-quality color and more pages with Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
• Get the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud technology.
• Spend less time replacing toner, with optional high-yield cartridges.
• Speed through print jobs right out of the box, using preinstalled Original HP Toner cartridges.
Easy mobile printing and scanning – HP Smart app
• Print and scan from your smartphone, and easily order toner, with the HP Smart app.
• Simply tap the print button on your smartphone or tablet to print.
• Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
• Easily share resources – access and print with Ethernet networking.
• Print speed black: Normal: Up to 21 ppm
• Print speed color: Normal:Up to 21 ppm
• First page out (ready) Black: As fast as 10.6 sec, Colour: As fast as 12 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 40,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 150 to 2500
• Print technology: Laser
• Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
• Print quality color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
• Print Resolution Technologies: HP ImageREt 3600
• Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PCLm, PDF, URF
• Display: 2.7'' color graphic screen
• Processor speed: 800 MHz
• Automatic paper sensor: No
• HP ePrint capability: Yes
• Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Mobile Apps
• Connectivity, standard: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port, Dual band 802.11n 2.4/5GHz, Fax port, Front Host USB
• Network ready: Standard built-in Ethernet 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi operates as both an AP (with Wi-Fi Direct) and STA
• Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray
• Paper handling output, standard: 100-sheet output bin
• Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 100 sheets (10 mm stack height)
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Media sizes supported: Letter(216 x 280), Legal(216 x 356), Executive(184 x 267), Oficio 8.5x13(216 x 330), 4 x 6(102 x 152), 5 x 8(127 x 203), A4(210 x 299), A5(148 x 210), A6(105x148), B5(JIS)(182 x 257), B6(JIS)(128 x 182), 10x15cm(100 x 150), Oficio 216x340mm(216 x 340), 16K 195x270mm(195x270), 16K 184x260mm, 16K 197x273mm, Postcard(JIS)(100 x 147), Double Postcard(JIS)(147 x 200), Envelope #10(105 x 241), Envelope Monarch(98 x 191), Envelope B5(176 x 250), Envelope C5(162 x 229), Envelope DL(110 x 220), A5-R(210 x 148)
• Media sizes, custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
• Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
• Media weight, supported: 60 to 163 g/m² (Uncoated/Matte, recommended), however up to 175 g/m² Postcards and 200 g/m² HP Matte is allowed in the driver; 60 to 163 g/m² (Coated/Glossy, recommended), however up to 175 g/m² Postcards and 220 g/m² HP Glossy is allowed in the driver.
• Media weights, supported ADF: 60 to 90 g/m²
• Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
• Scan file format: JPG, RAW (BMP), PNG, TIFF, PDF
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 300 dpi (color and mono ADF), up to1200 dpi (Flatbed)
• Scan size, maximum: 215.9 x 297 mm
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: 215.9 x 355.6 mm
• Scan size ADF (minimum): 102 x 152 mm
• Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 26 ppm
• Duplex ADF scanning: No
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets
• Digital sending standard features :Scan to email, scan to folder, scan to USB drive
• File Format Supported: PDF, JPG
• Scan input modes: Front-panel scan, copy, e-mail, fax, HP Scan software, and user application via TWAIN or WIA
• Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 21 cpm, Color: Up to 21 cpm
• Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
• Copy resolution (color text and graphics): 600 x 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
• Faxing: Yes
• Fax transmission speed: 33.6 kbps (maximum), 14.4 kbps (default)
• Fax memory: Up to 1300 pages
• Fax Resolution Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
• Fax Speed Dials, Maximum Number: Up to 120 numbers
• Fax Broadcast Locations: 119
Power & Operating:
• Power: 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)(Not dual voltage, product varies by part number with # Option code identifier)
• Power consumption: 342 watts (active printing), 8.0 watts (ready), 1.2 watts(sleep), 0.1 watt (Manual-Off), 0.1 (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.1 watt(Auto-Off/Wake on LAN)
• Operating temperature range: 15 to 30ºC
• Operating humidity range: 30 to 70% RH
• Acoustic power emissions (ready): 2.6 B(A)
• Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing): 50 dB(A)
• Minimum Dimensions (W x D x H): 420 x 421.7 x 334.1 mm
• Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 424 x 475 x 338 mm
• Weight: 18.7 kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Whats the difference between the HP M281FDW & M281FDN models?
The difference between these two HP Laserjet Pro printer models is that the M281FDW features a wireless connectivity option capable of connecting to a network via WIFI. The M281FDN requires a ethernet cable connection to connect to a network.
Does this HP LaserJet Pro printer have a drum and if so what is its life-cycle?
HP has specified that this printer has a built-in drum. The yield for this internal system is approx 40,000 pages. A maintenance kit can then be purchased.
Does this HP LaserJet Pro M281FDW do double sided scanning?
No. This HP printer does not have duplex scanning.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.