Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes—up to A3—with a standard 2100-sheet input capacity. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information. Producing top-quality documents up to A3—print, copy, scan, and fax using a reliable MFP with robust manageability and security features.
• Empower your teams to do more—print, scan, copy, and fax on paper sizes up to A3.
• Stay focused on work—paper capacity up to 4600 sheets and high-capacity cartridges limit interruptions.
• Get impressive document quality with near edge-to-edge printing and a convenient, built-in stapler.
• Print what you need, even on the go—from your smartphone or tablet—using HP ePrint or Apple AirPrint.
• Streamline tasks—print, scan, copy, and fax projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.
• Save time by launching one-touch workflows with HP Quick Sets.
• Get just the results you need—using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and reorder scans at the device.
• Easily send scanned files to a fax, folder, email, or USB. Print right from a memory device via the USB port.
• Simplify fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin, and reliably safeguard devices.
• Safeguard data—at rest or in transit—with an encrypted hard drive, user authentication, and security features.
• Add security tools—such as card and badge readers—via the hardware integration pocket.
• Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
• Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
• Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing.
• Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
• Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax
• Print speed black: Normal:Up to 40 ppm
• First page out (ready) Black: As fast as 10 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, letter): Up to 200,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 5000 to 20,000
• Print technology: Laser
• Print quality (best): Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Print languages: HP PCL 6; HP PCL 5e; HP postscript level 3 emulation; PDF 1.4
• Display: 8.0-in (20.3 cm) touchscreen, LCD (colour graphics), rotating (adjustable angle) display, illuminated Home button (for quick return to the Home menu)
• Processor speed: 800MHz
• Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint
• Memory: 1GB (Max 1.5GB)
• Hard disk: Standard, embedded HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk, minimum 320GB, AES 256 hardware encryption or greater, Secure erase capabilities (Secure File Erase-Temporary Job Files, Secure Erase-Job Data, Secure ATA Erase-Disk)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 36.1 x 40.6 x 46.9 in
• Weight: 206.3 lb
• 2 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host
• 1 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device
• 1 x Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
• 1 x Foreign Interface
• 1 x Hardware Integration Pocket
• 2 x Internal USB Host
• Paper handling input, standard: 100-sheet multipurpose tray, two 250-sheet input trays, and three 500 sheet feeders + stand
• Paper handling output, standard: 250-sheet output bin, 500-sheet output bin
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Finished output handling: Sheetfed, Staple,
• Media sizes supported: Tray 1, 2: Letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in
• Tray 3: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in
• Tray 4, 5, 6: letter, letter-R, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in, 16K
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.3 x 18.5 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 14.3 in; Trays 3 - 6: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76.2 x 127 to 312 x 469.9 mm; Tray 2: 148 x 210 to 297 x 363 mm; Trays 3 - 6: 148 x 210 to 297 x 431 mm
• Media types: Paper (colour, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, tough paper), bond, cardstock, envelope, labels, transparency, vellum
• Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 16 to 53 lb; Tray 2 - 6: 16 to 32 lb
• Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
• Scan file format: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 600 dpi
• Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 11 x 17 in
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: 11 x 17 in
• Scan speed (normal, letter) Up to 49 ppm (black and white), up to 30 ppm (colour)
• Duplex ADF scanning: Yes, reversing ADF
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 100 sheets
• Digital sending standard features: Scan to e-mail; Save-to-Network Folder; Save-to-USB drive; Send to FTP; Send to LAN Fax; Send to Internet Fax; Local Address Book; SMTP over SSL
• File formats, supported: Digital Send: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A
• Scan to easy access USB: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A
• Print from easy access USB: PDF, PS, Print Ready files (.prn, .pcl, .cht)
• Copy resolution (black text): 600 x 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 9999 copies
• Fax transmission speed: 3 sec per page
• Fax memory: Up to 100 pages
• Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi (400 x 400 dpi for received faxes only)
• Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 100 numbers (each can contain 100 numbers)
• Broadcast locations: 100 locations
• Windows Installer
• HP PCL 6 discrete driver
• Mac SW Link to Web,
• Postscript emulation driver & Installer on Web
• HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725
• HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (10,000 pages)
• Hardware Installation Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide
• Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
• Power cord
• Telecom cable
HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 M725z Mono Duplex A3 Multi Function Laser Printer
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.