HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Xeon E5-2609v3 1.90GHz 8GB RAM SATA 2U Rack Server with No OS
• The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server has a flexible redesigned chassis, including new HPE Universal Media Bay configuration options with 8 to 24 SFF and 4 or 12 LFF drive options along with NVMe options and additional rear drive support for expandability and investment protection.
• HPE Persistent Memory, the first Non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant, offering unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads.
• In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Flexible Smart Array and HPE Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment.
• You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE to 40GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
World-class Performance and Industry-leading Energy Efficiency
• The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0 5 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
• High efficiency redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium), HPE Flexible Slot Battery Backup module and support for the HPE Power Discovery Services offering.
• Improved ambient temperature standards with HPE Extended Ambient Operating Support (ASHRAE A3 and A4) and optional performance heatsinks help to reduce cooling costs.
• Enhanced performance with active and passive, double-wide GPU support for workload acceleration.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
• With HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
• Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
• Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
• Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
• Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant)
• Processor: Intel E5-2609v3 Xeon Six Core Processor 1.9GHz 15MB Level 3 Cache 85W Dual socket, single populated.
• Memory: 8GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory (1 x 8GB)
• Storage: Not included. Up to 8 Hot Plug SFF Drives
• Operating System: Not included.
• Optical Drive: Not included. Optional via Universal Media Bay
• Controller: HP Smart Array B140i SATA Controller (SAS drives require an additional SAS controller)
• Network: HPE Embedded 1Gb Ethernet 4-port 331i Adapter
• Power Supply: HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Power Supply
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.73 x 44.55 x 67.94 cm
• Weight: Approx 14.76kg
Due to the complex and specialized nature of server equipment, this equipment cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). If you have any queries or would like to look at a customised option, then please contact us at email@example.com and one of our experts will be able to assist.
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.