HP LaserJet M751dn A4 40ppm Duplex Network Colour Laser Printer
Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
• Print premium, professional-quality documents with vivid colour images and graphics. Special print mode for a wider colour range, an extra level of vividness for documents and marketing materials. Consistent professional quality and performance - Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence and drums. Look professional on every page with vibrant, high-quality colour prints that stand the test of time.
Minimal interruptions. Maximum productivity.
• Change the toner and drum in seconds. Both are easily accessible and come already installed out of the box. Avoid interruptions with an HP LaserJet printer designed for maximum productivity. Tailor this printer to meet the needs of your business with a wide range of paper-handling accessories. Grab pages and go, without waiting. This HP LaserJet wakes up quickly and prints fast—up to 40 ppm.
Each printer in your fleet checks its operating code and repairs itself from attacks.
• Your printer’s outgoing network connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and thwart malware. Memory activity is monitored to continually detect and stop attacks.Firmware is automatically checked during startup to determine if it’s authentic code—digitally signed by HP.
• Memory: 1.5 GB
• Maximum memory: 3.5 GB
• Internal Storage: Optional 500 GB HDD: HP Secure High Performance Hard Disk drive 500 GB B5L29A, HP FIPS-140-2 Secure Hard Disk Drive 5EL03A
• Processor speed: 1.2 GHz
• Display: 2.7-in (6.86 cm) QVGA LCD (colour graphics) rotating (adjustable angle) display with 24-key pad
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 556 x 589 x 399 mm (Without paper trays extended)
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 1052 x 993 x 442 mm
• Weight: 45.09 Kg
• Print speed black: Normal: Up to 40 ppm
• Print speed colour: Normal: Up to 40 ppm
• First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 5.7 sec, Colour: As fast as 6.1 sec
• Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Print quality colour (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Print Resolution Technologies: HP ImageREt 4800, Enhanced (600x600 dpi), Fine Lines (1200x1200 dpi), Quickview (300x300 dpi)
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 150,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: Up to 40,000
• Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5 (HP PCL 5 driver available from the Web only), HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.7), Apple AirPrint
• Paper handling input, standard: 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 550-sheet input tray
• Paper handling input, optional: Add up to two: 1x550-sheet paper tray; Add up to one: 2x550-sheet paper tray and stand, 2700 (1600+1100) sheet high capacity input paper tray and stand or Cabinet stand
• Paper handling output, standard: 250-sheet output bin
• Output capacity: Up to 250 sheets
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Media sizes supported: 100-sheet multipurpose Tray 1: Statement, 3 x 5 index card, 4 x 6 index card, 5 x 7 index card, 5 x 8 index card, Letter, Letter-R, Legal, Executive, 11 x 17 in; 8.5 x 13, 12 x 18, Envelopes: #9, #10, Monarch; 550-sheet input Tray 2: Letter, Letter-R, Legal, Executive, 8.5 x 13, 11 x 17 in; Optional 1x550 and 2x550 tray and stand: Letter, Letter-R, Legal, Executive, 8.5 x 13, 11 x 17 in, 12 x 18; Optional 2700-sheet HCI paper tray and stand: Letter
• Media sizes, custom: 100 -sheet multipurpose Tray 1: 2.5 x 5 to 12.6 x 18 in; 550-sheet input Tray 2: 5.8 x 5.8 to 11.7 x 17 in; Optional 1x550 and 2x550 tray and stand: 5.8 x 5.8 to 12.6 x 18 in; Optional 2700-sheet HCI paper tray and stand: 11 x 8.27 to 11.7 x 8.5 in
• Media weight, supported: 100-sheet multipurpose Tray 1: 16 to 80 lb, 550-sheet input Tray 2: 16 to 68 lb, Optional 1x550 and 2x550 tray and stand: 16 to 68 lb, Optional 2700-sheet HCI paper tray and stand: 16 to 68 lb
• Finished output handling: Sheetfed
• Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Certified, Google Cloud Print, HP Roam
• Wireless capability: Optional
• Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed Device USB 2.0, 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 rear host ports, 1 walkup USB 2.0 host port, 1 Gigabit/Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port, 1 Hardware Integration Pocket 2nd generation (HIP2)
• Windows Client OS (32/64 bit), Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 Basic, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise N, Windows 7 Starter Edition SP1, UPD Windows 7 Ultimate, Mobile OS, iOS, Android, Mac, Apple macOS Sierra v10.12, Apple® macOS High Sierra v10.13, Apple macOS Mojave v10.14, Discrete PCL6 Printer Driver, For more information on the supported operating systems go to http://support.hp.com, Enter your product name and search, Click on User Guides and enter your product name and search for User Guide, Search for your (Product Name) - User Guide, Search for the Supported Operating Systems section, UPD PCL6 / PS Printer Drivers, Supported Operating systems, For more information on the supported operating systems see www.hp.com/go/upd
• Four preinstalled HP LaserJet toner cartridges
• Four preinstalled HP Original LaserJet Imaging Drums (~65,000 pages each colour)
• Guide (Getting started Guide)
• Power cord
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.