HP Envy 6020 A4 10ppm Duplex Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer
• Get started fast with simple setup that guides you through each step, using HP Smart app.
• Self-healing Wi-Fi automatically detects and resolves connectivity issues to help reduce interruptions.
• Get connected with Bluetooth and start printing fast from your smartphone or tablet - easy setup.
• Easily handle tasks and get a lot from one device - print, scan, and copy.
Print then and there. From anywhere
• Easily print everyday documents from your smartphone, using HP Smart app.
• With HP Smart app, get high-quality scanning and sharing - plus easily make copies - from your smartphone.
• Receive notifications when printing or scanning from your phone - job completion, ink levels, and more.
Quality you can count on
• Get rich black text and vibrant graphics for all your everyday documents and photos.
• Print more pages and change cartridges less often with Original HP high-yield cartridges.
• Ports: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11ac (dual band)
• Wireless capability: Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
• Copier settings: Color, mono
• Color copy capability: Yes
• Maximum number of copies: Up to 9 copies
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 200%
• Copy resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
• Acoustic power emissions (active, printing): 6.7 B(A)
• Acoustic pressure emissions: 56 dB(A) (printing at 5 ppm)
• Recommended operating humidity range: 25 to 75% RH (non-condensing)
• Non-Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
• Recommended operating temperature range (Celsius): 15 to 30°C
• Storage temperature range (Celsius): -40 to 60°C
• Environmental specifications: The HP Envy 6000 All-in-One series is made from recycled printers and other electronics—more than 20% by weight of plastic. Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing. Original HP cartridges have been engineered to use recycled plastic and help meet HP’s demanding standards for quality and reliability.
• Fax available: No
Mobile printing capability:
• Mobile printing services: HP Smart app; Apple AirPrint; Mopria-certified
• Input capacity: Up to 100 sheets
• Standard input capacity (cards): Up to 40 cards
• Output capacity: Up to 25 sheets
• Media sizes supported (metric): A4; A5; B5; DL; C6; A6
• Media sizes, custom (metric): Simplex: 76.2 x 127 mm to 216x297mm; Duplex: 76.2 x 127 mm to 216x297mm
• Media types: Plain Paper; HP Photo Papers; HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper; HP Matte Presentation Paper; HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper; Other Photo Inkjet Papers; Other Matte Inkjet Papers; Other Glossy Inkjet Papers; Plain Paper, Light/Recycled
• Media weight supported (metric): A4: 60 to 90 g/m²; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP cards: up to 200 g/m²; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
• Borderless printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric): 432.5 x 511.5 x 132.1 mm
• Weight (metric): 5.22 kg
• Power supply type: Built-in Universal Power Supply
• Power supply: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz, 0.7A
• Power consumption: 0.10 Watts (Off) , 4.0 Watts (Ready) , 1.70 Watts (Sleep)
• Number of print cartridges: 2 (1 each black, tri-color)
• Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Print speed black (ISO): Up to 10 ppm
• Print speed color (ISO): Up to 7 ppm
• Print resolution (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
• Monthly duty cycle: Up to 1000 pages
• Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
• Regulatory model number: SNPRC-1807-01
Safety: EN 60950-1:2006 +A11:2009 +A1:2010 +A12:2011 +A2:2013 IEC 60950-1:2005 +A1:2009 +A2:2013 EN 62368-1:2014+A11:2017 IEC 62368-1:2014 EN 62479:2010 EN 62311:2008
• Electromagnetic compatibility: CISPR 32:2012 / EN 55032:2012 Class B CISPR 32:2015 / EN 55032:2015 Class B CISPR 24:2010 / EN 55024:2010 CISPR 35:2016 / EN 55035:2017 FCC CFR 47 Part 15 Class B ICES-003, Issue 6 VCCI-CISPR 32:2016 EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1:2017 EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1:2017
• Telecom compliance (fax capability): EN 300 328 V2.1.1:2016 EN 301 893 V2.1.1:2017
• Scan technology: CIS
• Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Levels of grayscale: 256
• Bit depth: 24-bit
• Maximum flatbed scan size (metric): 215.9 x 297 mm
• Twain version: Version 2.1
• Recommended system requirements for Windows: Windows 10, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
• Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh: MacOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS Catalina v10.15, 2 GB Available Space, Internet Access
• Recommended Macintosh system requirements: MacOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS Catalina v10.15, 2 GB Available Space, Internet Access.
• Compatible Network Operating Systems: Windows 10, 7; MacOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS Catalina v10.15
• HP 805 Setup Black Cartridge
• HP 805 Setup Tri-Color Cartridge
• Regulatory flyer
• Setup guide; Reference guide
• Power cord
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.