HP OfficeJet Pro 8012 A4 28ppm Duplex Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer
• Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks, using Smart Tasks.1 Scan to the cloud, email, and more – in a tap.
• Work fast with the 35-page auto-feeder. Get automatic two-sided printing.
• Take control of print, scan, and copy jobs with tap-and-swipe ease, using the touchscreen.
• This printer is made from recycled plastics and other electronics—more than 15% by weight of plastic.
Freedom to work anywhere
• Connect to cloud-based printing with Wi-Fi or your cellular network to print from anywhere.
• Quick access and print documents and images on your smartphone, from Dropbox and Google Drive.
• Get high-quality scanning to share to Dropbox, Google Drive, email, or the cloud – from virtually anywhere.
• Get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from your smartphone.
Best-in-class security,reliable connections
• Reduce interruptions with self-healing Wi-Fi that keeps you connected.
• Get best-in-class security to help protect devices, data, and documents.
• Count on chatbot support and helpful notifications with the HP Smart app.
• Easily share resources – access and print with wireless.
Ordering ink has never been easier
• Print more pages and change cartridges less often with Original HP high-yield cartridges.
• Create vibrant, professional-quality color graphics, ideal for office use and presentations.
• Get rich black text for all your business documents.
• Ports: 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
• Wireless capability: Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n
• Copier settings: Number of Copies; Resize; Quality; Lighter/Darker; Paper size; Paper Type; Two-sided; ID Copy, Collate; Margin shift; Enhancement; Crop; Copy preview
• Color copy capability: Yes
• Maximum number of copies: Up to 99 copies
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copy speed, black (draft, A4): Up to 28 cpm
• Copy speed, black (draft, Letter): Up to 28 cpm
• Copy resolution: Up to 600 dpi
• Acoustic power emissions (active, printing): 6.5 B(A) (printing at 15 ppm)
• Acoustic pressure emissions: 61 dB(A) (draft printing at 17 ppm)
• Recommended operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
• Recommended operating temperature range (Celsius): 15 to 30°C
• Storage temperature range (Celsius): -40 to 60°C
• Fax features: No
• Memory: 256 MB
• Maximum Memory: 256 MB DDR3 SDRAM
Mobile printing capability:
• Mobile printing services: Apple AirPrint; Wi-Fi Direct Printing; Mopria Certified; HP Smart
• Network protocols, supported: 9100; LPR; SNMP; SLP; Internet Printing Protocol (IPP); WS-Print; Wireless
• Input capacity: Up to 225 sheets
• Standard input capacity (envelopes): Up to 10 sheets
• Output capacity: Up to 60 sheets
• Media sizes supported (metric): A4; A5; A6; B5(JIS); Executive; Index card 3.5 x 5 in; Index card 4 x 6 in; Index card 5 x 8 in; Index card A4; Index card Letter; 3.5 x 5 in; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 13 x 18 cm; 8 x 10 in; 10 x 15 cm; L; Photo 2L; Letter; Statement; Envelope #10; Envelope C5; Envelope C6; Envelope DL; Envelope Monarch; Card Envelope 4.4 x 6 in; Hagaki; Ofuku Hagaki; Japanese Envelope Chou #3; Japanese Envelope Chou #4
• Media sizes, custom (metric): Tray 1: 76.2 x 127 to 215.9 x 355.6 mm
• Media types: Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other Photo Inkjet Papers, Other Matte Inkjet Papers, Other Glossy Inkjet Papers, Thick Plain Paper, Light/Recycled Plain Paper, HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Glossy
• Media weight supported (metric): Plain paper: 60 to 105 g/m²
• Borderless printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
Paper handling - ADF:
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric): 460 x 511.25 x 233 mm
• Weight (metric): 8.2 kg
• Energy savings feature technology: Schedule On and Schedule Off
• Power supply type: Internal
• Power supply: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
• Power consumption: Up to 21 watts (printing), 5.80 watts (ready), 0.90 watts (sleep), 0.08 watts (manual-off)
• Number of print cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
• Replacement cartridges: HP 915 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages) 3YM18A; HP 915 Cyan Original Ink Cartridge 3YM15A; HP 915 Magenta Original Ink Cartridge 3YM16A; HP 915 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge 3YM17A (CMY composite ~315 pages); HP 915XL Black Original Ink Cartridge (~825 pages) 3YM22A; HP 915XL Cyan Original Ink Cartridge 3YM19A; HP 915XL Magenta Original Ink Cartridge 3YM20A; HP 915XL Yellow Original Ink Cartridge 3YM21A (CMY composite pages ~825). Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors.
• Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Print speed (black, draft, Letter): Up to 28 ppm
• Print speed (color, draft, Letter): Up to 24 ppm
• Print speed black (ISO): Up to 18 ppm
• Print speed color (ISO): Up to 10 ppm
• Print resolution (best): 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
• Maximum print area (metric): 210 x 297 mm
• Monthly duty cycle: Up to 20,000 pages
• Print languages: HP PCL3 GUI
• Printer smart software features: Orientation: Portrait/Landscape; Print on Both Sides: None/Flip on Long Edge/Flip on Short Edge; Page Order: Front to Back/Back to Front; Pages per Sheet: 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 16; Quality Settings: Draft/Normal/Best; Printing Shortcuts; Print in Grayscale: Off/High Quality Grayscale/Black Ink Only; Pages per Sheet Layout: Right then Down/Down then Right/Left then Down/Down then Left; Print in Max DPI: No/Yes; HP Real Life Technologies: Off/On; Booklet: None/Booklet-Left Binding/Booklet-Right Binding; Pages to Print: Print All Pages/Print Odd Pages Only/Print Even Pages Only; Borderless Printing: Off/On; Page Borders: Off/On
• Regulatory model number: SNPRC-1806-02
• Safety: IEC 60950-1:2005 +A1:2009 +A2:2013, EN 60950-1:2006 + A11:2009 + A1:2010+ A12:2011 +A2:2013, EN 62479:2010, EN 62311:2008
• Electromagnetic compatibility: CISPR 32:2012 / EN 55032:2012 Class B, CISPR 24:2010 / EN 55024:2010, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013, FCC CFR 47 Part 15, ICES-003, Issue 6, EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1:2017, EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1:2017
• Telecom compliance (fax capability): EN 300 328 V2.1.1:2016
• Scanner advanced features: OCR (Optical Character Recognition); Smart Taks shortcuts: 1-click customizable scan to cloud destinations, email, and print, create editable, searchable documents by scanning from phone or printer; Smart Tasks destinations: Dropbox, Google Drive, One drive, email recipients, print
• Scan technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
• Scan speed (normal): Up to 8 ppm (200 ppi, b&w), up to 3.5 ppm (200 ppi, color)
• Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Levels of grayscale: 256
• Bit depth: 24-bit
• Maximum flatbed scan size (metric): 216 x 297 mm
• Minimum ADF scan size (metric): 127 x 127 mm
• Maximum ADF scan size (metric): 216 x 356 mm (one-sided); A4, Letter (one-sided)
• Twain version: Version 2.1
• Recommended system requirements for Windows: Windows 10, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
• Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh: OS X v10.11 El Capitan; macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X); macOS High Sierra v10.13; 1.5 GB available space; Internet access
• Recommended Macintosh system requirements
OS X v10.11 El Capitan; macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X); macOS High Sierra v10.13; 1.5 GB available space; Internet access
• Compatible Network Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, USB port, Internet Explorer 8; Any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8; Linux
• Operating system (supported note): Not supporting Windows XP and Windows Vista.
• HP 915 Setup Black Ink Cartridge
• HP 915 Setup Cyan Ink Cartridge
• HP 915 Setup Magenta Ink Cartridge
• HP 915 Setup Yellow Ink Cartridge
• User Guide
• Setup poster
• Power cord
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.