HP 1820-48G 48-Port Gigabit Web Managed Switch + 4 SFP Ports
• The HP 1820 Switch Series features an intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane for easy management of devices by non-technical users. The HP 1820 Switch Series is ideal for organizations that require simplicity.
• Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, Link aggregation trunking, and IGMP Snooping. All models include Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP QoS policies.
• These switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desk tops.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• The HP 1820 Switch Series traffic prioritization provides time sensitive packets (like VoIP and video) with priority over other traffic based on DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification. Packets are mapped to eight hardware queues for more effective throughput.
• Broadcast control allows limiting of broadcast traffic rate, to reduce unwanted network broadcast traffic.
• Memory and Processor: ARM Cortex-A9 @ 400 MHz, 128 MB SDRAM, Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB, 16 MB flash
• Latency: 100 Mb Latency: < 7 µs, 1000 Mb Latency: < 2 µs
• Throughput: up to 77.3 Mpps
• Routing/Switching Capacity: 104 Gbps maximum, depending on configuration
• Switching Capacity: 104 Gbps
• Management Features: Web browser
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 44.25 x 24.61 x 4.39 cm
• Weight: 3.31 kg
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.