Honeywell Voyager 1450g 2D USB Area-Imaging Scanner - Black
The Voyager 1450g allows enterprises to embrace area-imaging at their own pace, and in the most cost-effective manner.
• Offers omni-directional reading of virtually all linear bar codes and the most widely used 2D bar codes, including poor quality and mobile bar codes (2D decoding available in select models).
Go Beyond 1D Codes
• Unlike traditional laser scanners, the 1D version of Voyager 1450g can read bar codes omni-directionally, making it ideal for presentation scanning.
Mobile Phone Reading
• Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
Flexible Licensing Solution
• Meets diverse scanning requirements by offering models with basic functionality, with software licenses enabling additional functionality as needs evolve.
Remote MasterMind Ready
• Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
• Input Voltage: 4.0 to 5.5 VDC
• Operating Power: 2 W (400mA @ 5 VDC)
• Standby Power: 0.45 W (90mA @ 5 VDC)
• Host System Interface: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
• Operating Temperature: 0 C to 40 C
• Storage Temperature: -40 C to 60 C
• Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Drop: Designed to withstand 30 1.5m (5’) drops to concrete
• Environmental Sealing: IP40
• Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
• Scan Pattern: Area Image (640 x 480 pixel array)
• Motion Tolerance: Up to 10 cm/s (4 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
• Scan Angle: Horizontal 37.8°; Vertical 28.9°
• Symbol Contrast: 35% minimum reflectance difference
• Pitch: +/- 60°
• Skew: +/- 70°
• Decode Capability: All standard 1D, PDF417, and 2D symbologies
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 62 mm x 169 mm x 82 mm
• Weight: 130g
• Flexible presentation stand
• USB Type A 1.5m straight cable
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.