Honeywell Hyperion 1300g USB Linear-Imaging Scanner - White
• 1D, ivory scanner (1300g-1)
• USB Type A 3m straight cable (CBL-500-300-S00) and documentation
Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability and ergonomics, the Hyperion 1300g provides years of hassle-free scanning, especially in scan-intensive or light industrial applications.
The Hyperion 1300g delivers outstanding linear imaging performance and versatility. Fast intuitive bar code reading out to 18 inches (457mm), and high density bar code reading are both enabled in a single device, eliminating the need to purchase specialty scanners.
With no moving parts to wear out, the Hyperion 1300g is one of the toughest general duty scanners on the market. Designed to keep your operation running smoothly, the Hyperion 1300g is durable enough to hammer nails.
The Hyperion 1300g is the ideal choice for customers who value aggressive scan performance and durability in a general duty handheld linear scanner.
Superior Hand-Held Scanning:
Increases throughput by offering intuitive and aggressive hand-held scanning performance
Eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners by providing the ability to read out to 18 inches (457mm) on 13 mil bar codes, as well as high density bar code reading in a single device
Increases up time and reduces service costs with a reliable design that utilizes no moving parts and full impact resistant bumpers
Comfortable, Ergonomic Design:
Ensures operator comfort and productivity with a gun-shaped form factor optimized for intensive hand-held scanning
Automatic Interface Detection:
Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration
Remote MasterMind Scanner Management Software:
Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
• Dimensions 150 mm x 112 mm x 79 mm (5.9? x 4.4? x 3.1?)
• Weight 160 g (5.6 oz)
• Input Voltage 5V ± 5%
• Operating Power 1000mW; 200 mA (typical) @ 5V
• Standby Power 625mw; 125 mA (typical) @ 5V
• Host System Interfaces: USB
• Auxiliary Ports N/A
• Operating Temperature 0°C - 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature -40°C - 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
• Humidity 0 to 95% non-condensing
• Drop/Tumble Designed to withstand 50 drops on concrete from 1.5m
• Environmental Sealing IP41
• Light Levels 0-70,000 lux (direct sunlight)
• Scan Pattern Single line
• Motion Tolerance 20 in (51cm) per second
• Scan Rate Up to 270 scans per second
• Print Contrast 20% minimum reflectance difference
• Pitch, Skew 65°, 65°
• Decode Capabilities Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
• 5 year factory warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.