Honeywell G20 2D Bluetooth Handheld Barcode Scanner
• The checkout process is all about speed and efficiency. The SG20 features the industry’s fastest bar code reading technology, with more motion tolerance than competing devices. This ensures that all common 1D and 2D bar codes are scanned easily and consistently so you can serve your customers quicker.
Setting a New Design Standard
• The stylish design of the SG20 sets it apart from traditional gun-shaped handheld scanners. Careful attention to detail and extensive usability testing have resulted in a scanner that is not only aesthetically pleasing on any countertop, but also optimized for user comfort with a natural smooth grip and trigger location.
Part of a Complete Intermec Solution
• The SG20 can be quickly and easily configured with Intermec’s exclusive EasySet PC programming tool. In just a few clicks, this Windows-based utility can print programming barcodes for custom configurations. Adjust security settings, symbologies, beeper tone and volume, LED color—even set advanced data editing routines.
• Min. Code Resolution: 1D Codes: 4 mils, 2D Codes: 6.6 mils
• Min. Print Contrast: 20%
• Technology: Intermec Area Imager, LED Aimer (EA31)
Bar Code Symbologies Supported
• 1D: Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93/93i, Code 128 / GS1-128, EAN/UPC, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 Composite (linear only), GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, Plessey, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen
• 2D: Australian Post, Aztec, BPO, Canada Post, Codablock A, Codablock F, DataMatrix, Dutch Post, EAN/UPC, GS1 Composite, GS1 DataBar Stacked, Infomail, Intelligent Mail, Japan Post,
Maxicode, Micro PDF417, Multicode, PDF417, Planet, Postnet, QR Code, Sweden Post, TLC 39
• Type: Bluetooth Class 2 v2.1+EDR
• Range: 10 m (32.8 ft)
• Features: Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
Temperature and Environmental Specifications
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
• Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Relative humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• Drop: 1.2 m (4 ft.) to concrete
• Environmental rating: IP30
• Ambient light: 0 to 100,000 lux
• Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable (1567 mAh)
• Battery Life: Minimum 8K scans from 70% capacity
• Battery Recharge Cycle: 3 hrs when connected to external power supply; 6 hrs when slow charged from typical USB port
Typical Power Consumption
• Tethered Versions @5V DC:
• 120mA (SG20T1D); 330mA (SG20THP)
• Wireless Versions (Base Station): 0.5A maximum
• Dimension (L x W x H): 20 x 6.1 x 6.5cm
• Weight: 175 g
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.