Honeywell Eclipse Single Line Laser Scanner MS5145 USB - Black
Eclipse is a single-line, hand-held laser scanner. Equipped with Honeywell’s patented CodeGate technology, Eclipse can be used in a wide variety of applications. CodeGate technology allows the user to easily target the desired bar code and complete data transmission with the press of a single button. This makes Eclipse a perfect selection for menu scanning, point-of-sale, document processing and inventory control.
With Honeywell’s state-of-the-art scanning technology, the MS5145 Eclipse has a longer working range and a wider scan field than a typical CCD. The width of the scan line grows as the scanner moves further away from bar codes.
CodeSense is a unique feature employed by Eclipse in the absence of infrared object detection. It provides the user with a pulsing laser line for bar code detection. When a bar code is detected, the laser line switches to a constant state to allow for scanning via CodeGate
For more information on the MS5145 Eclipse single-line laser scanner, please visit www.honeywell.com/aidc
• CodeGate: Zero in on desired code and complete data transmission with the push of a single button ideal for menu scanning applications
• CodeSense: Automatically wakes scanner from sleep mode when a bar code is detected
• Powerlink Cables: Uses the same user-replaceable cables and power supplies as Voyager and Orbit
• Flash ROM: Protects POS investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet2 software and standard PC
• OPOS and JPOS System Compatible: Easily adaptable to any end-user system environment
• Light Source Visible Laser Diode 650 nm ± 10 nm
• Audible Indicators 7 tones or no beep
• Visual Indicators Green = ready to scan; Red = good read
• Host System Interface: USB
• Dimensions (LxWxH) 169 mm x 63 mm x 51 mm (6.7? x 2.5? 2.0?)
• Weight 100 g (3.5 oz)
• Input Voltage 5 VDC ± 0.25 V
• Operating Power 675 mW (125 mA @ 5 V) - typical
• DC Transformers Class 2: 5.2 VDC @ 1 A
• Laser Class Class 1: IEC60825-1, EN60825-1
• EMC FCC Part 15, ICES-003, EN55022 Class B
• Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
• Humidity 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Drop Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5´) drops
• Environmental Sealing Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
• Light Levels 4842 Lux (450 foot-candles)
• Scan Pattern Single scan line
• Scan Speed 72 scan lines per second
• Scan Angle Horizontal: 50°
• Print Contrast 35% minimum reflectance difference
• Tilt, Pitch, Skew 42°, 68°, 52°
• Decode Capability Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 2 of 5, Code 11, Codabar, MSI Plessey, GS1 DataBar, Telepen, Trioptic
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.