Honeywell Dolphin 70E 2D Standard Range Camera WiFi Bluetooth 3G-G Extended Battery PDT With Windows Embeded Handheld 6.5
• 512MB x 1GB + 1GB SD card
• Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
• Extended battery
• WW English
• USB power charge
The Dolphin 70e, Honeywell’s latest enterprise hybrid device, successfully marries the size, style and usability of a consumer device with the reliability and longevity of a traditional rugged hand-held. Engineered with premium materials and clean lines, the form factor of the Dolphin 70e elegantly lends itself to personal device usage while also meeting the challenges found in the unpredictable surroundings of the mobile enterprise.
Along with the aesthetic details, the Dolphin 70e was also built to deliver years of reliable operation. Incorporating Corning Gorilla Glass, the device’s touch screen is exceptionally resistant to damage. The housing protects against dust and water and for added versatility, the Dolphin 70e can be operated in extreme temperatures as low as -20° C (-4°F) minimizing downtime associated with conditions.
Businesses can also capitalize on the flexible platform supplied by the Dolphin 70e which can be customized according to use case with Microsoft Windows or Google Android operating systems. The crystal clear 4.3Inch display can be seen in virtually any lighting condition, including outdoors, and is equipped with the same capacitive touch screen technology used in advanced smartphones, enabling the use of two-finger gestures for device operation.
Further, the offering’s integrated imager provides bar code scanning performance superior to that of the camera scanning applications that are currently available in the market. Compatible with Honeywell’s turnkey remote management solution, Remote MasterMind, the Dolphin 70e can be tracked and managed in real time from any location, reducing the total cost of ownership incurred with mobile deployments. Impeccably positioned where emotional elements and rational demands meet, the Dolphin 70e Black effortlessly enables enterprises to stay on trend without sacrificing performance.
Aesthetically Pleasing and Pocketable:
• Attractively designed to increase end user adoption and communicate a progressive, professional appearance in the field
• Integrates Corning Gorilla Glass for display damage resistance, while housing is designed to withstand multiple 4’ drops to concrete and over 1,000 0.5m tumbles
Crystal Clear Touch Screen Display:
• Capacitive touch technology and readability in various lighting conditions combine to provide an offering that is perfect for inside or outside use cases
Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity:
• Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
Remote MasterMind Ready:
• Extends mobile workforce capabilities and reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution
• Dimensions Standard Battery: 134 mm x 73 mm x 18 mm
• Weight: Standard Battery: 204 g
• Operating Temperature -20° to 50°C
• Storage Temperature -25° to 70°C
• Humidity Humidity 0 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
• Drop Withstands multiple 4' (1.2m) drops to concrete, all axis, and across operating temperature range (standard and extended batteries)
• Tumble: Exceeds 1,000 (0.5m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification (standard battery)
• ESD ± 15KV Air and ± 8KV Contact
• Environmental Sealing Independently certified to meet IP54 standards for moisture and particle intrusion
• Processor 1GHZ single core TI OMAP
• Operating System Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
• Memory: 512MB RAM X 1GB FLASH
• Display: 4.3?Inch WVGA (480 x 800), super bright, sunlight viewable
• Touch Panel: 2 finger capacitive touch, optically bonded for extra durability and better sunlight viewability
• Keypad: Dedicated scan key, 4 programmable keys, volume up and down keys, side scan key, Honeywell Virtual Keypad and Keypad Creator
• Audio: Speaker, dual array digital microphones with echo and noise cancellation
• I/O Ports: Micro USB, 3.5 mm headphone/mic combo jack
• Camera: 5.0 megapixel camera with autofocus and flash
• Sensors: Accelerometer, vibration, ambient light and proximity
• Storage Expansion: User accessible microSD slot (SDHC compatible)
• Battery Standard: Li-ion 3.7 V, 1670 mAh
• Hours of Operation Talk time over 3G network with standard battery: 6 hours
• Decode Capabilities: Dedicated imager capable of decoding standard 1D and 2D bar code symbologies
• Development Environment: Honeywell SDK for Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
• HSM Application Software: Honeywell Powertools and Demos, Remote MasterMind for Mobility remote device management
• Warranty 1 year factory warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.