Gigabyte UD Ultra Durable Intel LGA1151 Z390 ATX Gaming Motherboard
• Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
• GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Support for DDR4 to 4133MHz and Beyond
• GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility to 4133MHz and beyond.
2-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics
• Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Support RGB Lighting Effect in Full Color
• Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip.
• Intel Z390 Express Chipset
• Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core i9 processors/Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• ATX Form Factor (30.5 cm x 23.0 cm)
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128GB (32GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Support for DDR4 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
• Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
• Actual support may vary by CPU.
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1/PCIEX4_2)
• 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (6 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 3 x system fan headers
• 1 x RGB LED strip header
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
• 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 1 x Thunderbolt add-in card connector
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
• 1 x serial port header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back I/O Ports:
• 1 x PS/2 mouse port
• 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
• 1 x HDMI port
• 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 3 x audio jacks
• Windows 10 64-bit
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.