Gigabyte Windforce GTX 960 Overclocked 4GB DVI-I DVI-D HDMI Display Port Video Card
• Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU
• Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory 128-bit memory interface
• BASE: 1216 MHz / BOOST: 1279 MHz (1241 / 1304 MHz in OC Mode)
• Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
• System power supply requirement: 400W (with one 6-pin & one 8-pin external power connectors)
WINDFORCE 2X cooling system
GIGABYTE introduces WINDFORCE, the latest cooling technology that differentiates the brand’s graphics cards from the rest. GIGABYTE understands that a fan is crucial to the graphics card, so only the fan with the most efficiency is selected for WINDFORCE.
Unique Blade Fan Design
The airflow is spilt through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by special 3D stripe curve design. At the same time, it effectively enhanced the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence.
0dB Semi-Passive Fan
Featuring the new semi-passive fan design. When the GPU is under a set loading or temperature, the fans will remain off, creating an absolutely silent environment for gamers.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch
Equipped with pure copper heat pipe direct touch (HDT) technology, delivering superior cooling capacity and heat transfer efficiency at an extremely low noise level.
Stylish Metal Back Plate
Glorious black metal back plate inspires passion for gaming.
Flex Display technology
GIGABYTE Flex display technology(patent-pending) can automatically detect any connected monitors and achieve multi-display gaming up to 4 monitors at the same time by using various output groups. Users could enjoy the best gaming experience in ultra HD resolution with extended flexibility in arranging monitor configurations and making future system upgrade extremely easy.
OC GURU ll
Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.
• Memory Type: GDDR5
• Chipset: GeForce GTX 960
• Core Clock: Boost:1304 / Base: 1241 MHz in OC Mode, Boost:1279 / Base: 1216 MHz in Gaming Mode
• Memory Clock: 7010 MHz
• Process Technology: 28 nm
• Memory Size: 4 GB
• Memory Bus: 128 bit
• Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0
• DirectX: 12
• OpenGL: 4.4
• PCB Form: ATX
• Digital max resolution: 4096 X 2160
• Analog max resolution: 2048 x 1536
• Multi-view: 4
• I/O: Dual-link DVI-I*1/DVI-D*1/HDMI*1/Display Port*3
• Card size: H=43mm, L=257mm, W=114mm (without bracket)
• Power requirement: 400W (with one 6-pin & one 8-pin external power connectors)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.