Gigabyte HD3 Ultra Durable Intel LGA1151 H370 ATX RGB Wireless Gaming Motherboard
• The H370/B360 Platform supports Intel’s latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• Intel GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
• GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Smart Fan 5
• With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
• Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
• Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
2-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics
• Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
High-End Audio Capacitors
• GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
• GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors
• Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique!
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
• Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS Design
• GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
Sulfur compounds in the air
• Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
• The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
• Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel H370 Express Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel Core i7/i5 processor.
• 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
• Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
• Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
• Actual support may vary by CPU.
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
• 4 x PCI Express x1 slot
• (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
• 1 x PCI slot
• 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an Intel® CNVi wireless module only (CNVI)
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_32G)
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support) (M2P_16G)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
• 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
• The CNVi connector shares bandwidth with the F_USB2 header. When a Wi-Fi module is populated in the CNVi connector, one of the USB 2.0/1.1 ports routed to the F_USB2 header becomes unavailable.
• 2 x 128 Mbit flash
• Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
• Support for DualBIOS
• PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.