Gigabyte GTX 980Ti 6GB Extreme Version Video Card
• WINDFORCE 3X 700W cooling system
• Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti GPU
• Integrated with industry's best 6GB GDDR5 memory and 384-bit memory interface
• Boost:1342 MHz/ Base: 1241 MHz in OC Mode
• Boost:1317 MHz/ Base: 1216 MHz in Gaming Mode
• Features Dual-link DVI-I / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
• System power supply requirement: 600W (with two 8-pin external power connector)
WINDFORCE 3X cooling system
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features four 6mm and two 8mm composite heat-pipes, special fin architecture, unique blade fan design and GIGABYTE "Triangle Cool" technology, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
Alternate Spinning Fan Design
The middle fan spins in the reverse direction to optimize air flow to dissipate heat more effectively for accomplishing higher performance at a lower temperature.
3D Active Fan with LED Indicators
The XTREME GAMING graphics cards are equipped with 3D-Active Fan, the industry's first 0dB semi-passive fan design introduced by GIGABYTE back in 2007.
The fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. The LED fan indicator on the top of the graphics card provides an instant display of the fan status.
Unique Blade Fan Design
The airflow is spilt through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by special 3D stripe curve design. At the same time, it effectively enhances the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence.
16.8M Customizable Color Lighting
With 16.8M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through OC GURU utility software.
GPU Gauntlet Sorting
Forged with only the top-notch GPU, the Gigabyte XTREME GAMING graphics cards guarantee the higher overclocking capability in terms of excellent power switching, ensuring the highest performance without compromising system reliability.
Built for Super Overclock
Built in the LN2 BIOS and extra 6-PIN PCI-E power connectors provide the xtreme overclocking potential by one-click BIOS switch button.
ILN2 mode : Base/Boost: 1102/1178; Memory: 7010MHz
LED power indicators to show if the PCI-E voltage from PSU is stable
Be alert when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicators. When experiencing any power abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light. Abnormal power-related events will recorded in the system as well through OC GURU utility software as a useful reference for troubleshooting.
• Chipset: GeForce GTX 980 Ti
• Process Technology: 28 nm
• DirectX: 12
• OpenGL: 4.5
• PCB Form: ATX
• Core Clock: Boost:1342 MHz/ Base: 1241 MHz in OC Mode, Boost:1317 MHz/ Base: 1216 MHz in Gaming Mode
• Memory Clock: 7200 MHz
• Memory Size: 6 GB
• Memory Bus: 384 bit
• Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0
• Memory Type: GDDR5
• Digital max resolution: 4096 X 2160
• Analog max resolution: 2048 x 1536
• Multi-view: 4
• I/OL Dual-link DVI-I*1/HDMI*1/Display Port*3
• Suggested Power requirement: 600W (with two 8-pin external power connector)
• Card size: H=51 L=287 W=134 mm
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.