Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB Extreme Version Video Card
• WINDFORCE 3X cooling system
• Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU
• Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory and 256-bit memory interface
• Boost:1367 MHz/ Base: 1215 MHz in OC Mode
• Boost:1342 MHz/ Base: 1190 MHz in Gaming Mode
• Features Dual-link DVI-I / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
• System power supply requirement: 600W (with two 8-pin external power connectors)
WINDFORCE 3X cooling system
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features four 6mm and two 8mm composite heat-pipes, special fin architecture, unique blade fan design and GIGABYTE "Triangle Cool" technology, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
3D Active Fan with LED Indicators
The XTREME GAMING graphics cards are equipped with 3D-Active Fan, the industry's first 0dB semi-passive fan design introduced by GIGABYTE back in 2007.
The fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. The LED fan indicator on the top of the graphics card provides an instant display of the fan status.
16.8M Customizable Color Lighting
With 16.8M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through OC GURU utility software.
GPU Gauntlet Sorting
Forged with only the top-notch GPU, the Gigabyte XTREME GAMING graphics cards guarantee the higher overclocking capability in terms of excellent power switching, ensuring the highest performance without compromising system reliability.
LED power indicators to show if the PCI-E voltage from PSU is stable
Be alert when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicators. When experiencing any power abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light. Abnormal power-related events will recorded in the system as well through OC GURU utility software as a useful reference for troubleshooting.
• Chipset: GeForce GTX 970
• Digital max resolution: 4096 X 2160
• Analog max resolution: 2048 x 1536
• Core Clock: Boost:1367 MHz/ Base: 1215 MHz in OC Mode, Boost:1342 MHz/ Base: 1190 MHz in Gaming Mode
• Memory Clock: 7100 MHz
• Process Technology: 28 nm
• Memory Size: 4 GB
• Memory Bus: 256 bit
• Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0
• Memory Type: GDDR5
• DirectX: 12
• OpenGL: 4.4
• PCB Form: ATX
• Multi-view: 4
• I/O: Dual-link DVI-I*1/HDMI*1/Display Port*3
• Suggested Power requirement: 600W (with two 8-pin external power connector)
• Card size: H=42 L=279 W=121 mm
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.