Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER WINDFORCE OC 4GB GDDR6 NVIDIA Graphics Card with Overclocking - 1x DisplayPort 1x HDMI 1x DVI-D
• Windforce 2X cooling system features 2x 90mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning fan, composite copper heat pipe direct touch GPU and 3D active fan, together delivering an effective heat dissipation.
• The Gigabyte “Alternate Spinning” is the only solution that can solve the turbulent airflow of adjacent fans. Since the adjacent fans rotate in the same direction, the airflow direction is opposite between the fans, which will cause turbulent airflow and reduce heat dissipation efficiency. GIGABYTE turns the adjacent fans in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
3D Active Fan
• The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game. It allows gamers to enjoy gameplay in complete silence when the system is running light or idle.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch GPU
• The shape of the pure copper heat pipe maximizes the direct contact area with the GPU, enhancing heat transfer. The heat pipe also cover the VRAM through a large metal plate contact to ensure proper cooling.
• Core Clock: 1755 MHz (Reference Card: 1725 MHz)
• CUDA Cores: 1280
• Memory Clock: 12000 MHz
• Memory Size: 4 GB
• Memory Type: GDDR6
• Memory Bus: 128 bit
• Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 192 GB/s
• Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0 x 16
• Digital max resolution: 7680x4320@60Hz
• Multi-view: 3
• DirectX: 12
• OpenGL: 4.6
• Recommended PSU: 350W
• Power Connectors: 1 x 6 Pin
• Output: 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 1 x DVI-D
• SLI Support: No
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 225 x 119 x 40mm
• PCB Form: ATX
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.