Gigabyte Vision G Creator Intel LGA1200 Z490 ATX RGB Gaming Motherboard
• All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference. Protective routing utilizes POOL technique which ground on top/bottom layer of the PCB with border stitching via connecting both,creates a complete ground cage that seals the critical high speed signal traces in an interference free inner layer.
Single 32GB Support
• reference code, single slot support up to 32GB. Therefore with populated 2 DIMM per channel on both channel, total memory capacity is 128GB, which was only available on High End Desktop (HEDT) platform. For users who always run out of memory capacity, there is more bandwidth now. Easier and smoother for those memory intensive application such as rendering and video editing.
NVIDIA QUADRO Professional Graphics Supports
• NVIDIA QUADRO 3D Workstation Professional Graphics Solutions are designed and built specifically for artists, designers, and engineers, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 100 professional applications across a broad range of industries. Professionals trust them to enable their best work using applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Suites, Dassault Systemes, CATIA and SOLIDWORKS, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, and many more.
RGB Fusion 2.0
• Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
• The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
• GIGABYTE APP CENTER is an useful portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers, you can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and keep you updated with latest utilities and drivers version.
• GIGABYTE's EasyTune is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
• The GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface. @BIOS can automatically download the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers or you can update your BIOS from a file on your computer. @BIOS also allows you to save your current BIOS to a file, recover your previous BIOS from an image and backup your BIOS to an image.
System Information Viewer
• GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system's behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
• Support for 10th Generation Intel Core i9 processors/Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1200 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel Z490 Express Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 5000(O.C.)/4933(O.C.)/4800(O.C.)/ 4700(O.C.)/ 4600(O.C.)/ 4500(O.C.)/ 4400(O.C.)/ 4300(O.C.)/4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
• To support 3200 MHz, you must use XMP memory.
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support: 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz. Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3. 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz. Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version, HDCP 2.3, and HDR.
• Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
• Realtek ALC1220-VB codec
• The back panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Intel 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
• The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
• Supports up to ASPM L1.2 power management protocols.
• Support for NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI and 2-Way NVIDIA SLI technologies
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB)
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_SB)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Refer to "1-8 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• M.2 connectors support up to ASPM L1.2 PCIe power management protocols.
• 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports on the back panel
• 2 x USB Type-C ports, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support (1 port on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB header)
• 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
• 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
• 1 x 256 Mbit flash
• Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
• PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.