Gigabyte GA Z170N GAMING 5 Intel Skylake Mini-ITX Motherboard
• Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
• Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
• Intel USB 3.1 with USB Type-C - The World's Next Universal Connector
• 11ac 867 Mbps dual band wireless connection + BLUETOOTH 4.2
• Exclusive Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over the PCIe Slot
• PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
• 2 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
• 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
• Killer E2200 Gaming Networks
• High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
• APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
Extreme Intel USB 3.1 Controller
World's 1st USB 3.1 USB-IF Certified Controller
The Intel USB 3.1 controller utilizes 2 PCIe Gen3 lanes, offering 16 Gb/s of total bandwidth, for uncompromised transfer speeds of up to 10 Gb/s per USB 3.1. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C and the traditional USB Standard-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C:
The World's Next Universal Connector
Reversible USB Type-C with USB 3.1
Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio
The ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
The ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs. Two stereo ADCs are integrated and can support a microphone array with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF), and Noise Suppression (NS) technologies. The ALC1150 incorporates Realtek proprietary converter technology to achieve Front differential output 115dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback (DAC) quality and 104dB SNR recording (ADC) quality.
Additional Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3
GIGABYTE G1 Gaming motherboards also include Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 software suite. Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 software suite is a powerful audio platform offering premium audio quality, effects and features for gamers. It features SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies, which is designed to give you the fullest audio experience.
High End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE G1 Gaming motherboards use high end, Japanese branded Nichicon audio capacitors. These professional audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
Killer E2200 Gaming Network
GIGABYTE G1 Gaming motherboards feature the Killer E2200 from Qualcomm Atheros, a high-performance, adaptive gigabit Ethernet controller that offers better online gaming and online media performance compared to standard solutions.
Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Metal Shielding
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
GIGABYTE motherboards feature LED lighting for the audio guard path, providing a cool, custom look to your rig. Not only does the Audio Noise Guard protect the board's sensitive analog audio components, but its LEDs can also be programed to beat at the rhythm of the music you are listening to, or pulse at a soothing pace to create a great atmosphere to enhance the environment of your game, movie or music.
PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
With PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE brings to the user PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices. The M.2 provides an ideal storage solution as it deliver up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speed.
Next Generation SATA Express
SATA Express combines the benefits of PCI Express and SATA to provide much higher bandwidth, featuring data transfer rates of up to 16Gb/s.
• Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/ Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/ Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
• Intel Z170 Express Chipset
• 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 3333(O.C.) /3300(O.C.) /3200(O.C.) /3000(O.C.) /2800(O.C.) /2666(O.C.) /2400(O.C.) /2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.
• Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
• Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
• Realtek ALC1150 codec
• Support for Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Killer E2201 chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• Wireless Communication module
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
• Bluetooth 4.2, 4.1, BLE, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1+EDR
• Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
• Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
• The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.
• 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector on the back of the motherboard (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA & PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
• 2 x SATA Express connectors
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, and SATA connectors.
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
• 5 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• Chipset+Intel USB 3.1 Controller:
• 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 2 x SATA Express connectors
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 1 x system fan header
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
• 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 1 x speaker header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• 1 x chassis intrusion header
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1 x HDMI port
• 2 SMA antenna connectors
• 1 x DVI-D port
• 1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
• 3 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
• 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.