Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI Intel X99 Socket 2011-3 ATX Motherboard
• World's First Intel Thunderbolt 3 Certified X99 Motherboard
• Supports Intel Core i7 6950X Processor Extreme Edition
• Support Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
• World's 1st USB-IF Certified Intel USB 3.1 Controller with USB Type-C
• PCIe Gen3/Gen2 x4 M.2 interface with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe SSD support)
• Supports New Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition
• Support for DDR4 XMP up to 3400MHz
• Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage ICs
• 4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
• Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
• Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
• High-end Nichicon Audio Capacitors
• Audio Noise Guard with Multi-Color Choices of LED Trace Path Lighting
• All Stainless Steel connectors on rear panel
• SATA Express support for up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
• Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
• APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
• Safer Design Around Screw Mounting Holes
Support for DDR4 XMP up to 3400MHz
DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the frequency and timings of the supported memory modules to work in par with your CPU. With the X99 Series, GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 3400MHz.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards
The GIGABYTE GA-X99P-SLI motherboard supports the latest Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition processors and quad channel DDR4 memory. Designed to fulfill the needs of the high-end desktop segment, the X99P-SLI is the ultimate motherboard for users wanting long lasting quality, unrivaled performance, cutting edge features and great looks that complement any system build.
GIGABYTE X99P-SLI World's First Intel Thunderbolt 3 Certified X99 Motherboard
The GIGABYTE X99P-SLI motherboard is the world's first X99 motherboard to be certified to support Thunderbolt 3. This gives enthusiasts that need the tried-and-true horsepower and reliability of the X99 chipset access to the world’s fastest connectivity protocol. Powered by Intel’s own Thunderbolt 3 controller, the new Thunderbolt 3 protocol is available over a USB Type-C connector on the back I/O of select GIGABYTE motherboards including the X99P-SLI. Bringing an unprecedented single-wire bandwidth of up to 40 Gb/s -- twice more than the previous generation!
Daisy-chain Multiple Devices
With a single wire, users can now daisy-chain up to 6 devices via Thunderbolt 3, including a monitor with all the GPU power from the discrete graphics card to display high frame rate games at max settings or render 3D models in a flash.
Intel USB 3.1
The Intel USB 3.1 controller utilizes 4 PCIe Gen3 lanes, offering up to 32 Gb/s total bandwidth, for uncompromised transfer speeds of up to 10 Gb/s per USB 3.1. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C and the traditional USB Standard-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C:
The USB Type-C is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.1 support for 10 Gb/s transfer speed and DisplayPort 1.2 support to connect 4K monitors. Powered by the Intel controller, this little port is the better USB Type-C.
Fast Onboard Storage with 32Gb/s M.2
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for PCIe NVMe SSD devices.
LED Trace Path with Multi-Color Choices
Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the LED trace path lighting. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique!
Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
Locating the right and left audio channels on separate PCB layers, GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards are able to eliminate channel crosstalk and maintain the best audio quality.
Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
Intel GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency, maintaining low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environments.
• Support for Intel Core i7 processors in the LGA2011-3 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
• Intel X99 Express Chipset
• 8 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• 4 channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for non-ECC memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Support for RDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx4/2Rx4 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.
• Intel Thunderbolt 3 Controller:
• 1 x Intel Thunderbolt 3 connector, supporting DisplayPort and Thunderbolt video outputs and a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
• Because of the limited I/O resources of the PC architecture, the number of Thunderbolt devices that can be used is dependent on the number of the PCI Express devices being installed. (Refer to Chapter 1-7, "Back Panel Connectors," for more information.)
• Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
• Realtek ALC1150 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Intel GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIE_1/PCIE_2)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIE_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIE_1 and PCIE_2 slots.
• 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIE_3/PCIE_4)
• The PCIE_4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIE_1 slot. When the PCIE_4 slot is populated, the PCIE_1 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
• When an i7-5820K CPU is installed, the PCIE_2 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
• All of the PCI Express x16 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
• The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.
• Support for NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI and 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way NVIDIA SLI technologies
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
• The 4-Way NVIDIA SLI configuration is not supported when an i7-5820K CPU is installed. To set up a 3-Way SLI configuration, refer to "1-6 Setting up AMD CrossFire/NVIDIA SLI Configuration."
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
• 1 x SATA Express connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5)
• SATA connectors support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (sSATA3 0~3), supporting IDE and AHCI modes only
• An operating system installed on the SATA3 0~5 ports cannot be used on the sSATA 0~3 ports.
• Chipset +Intel Thunderbolt 3 Controller:
• 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
• Chipset + Renesas USB 3.0 Hub:
• 3 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
• 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
• 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x PCIe power connector
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 1 x SATA Express connector
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 1 x water cooling fan header (CPU_OPT)
• 3 x system fan headers
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1 x DisplayPort In port
• 1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
• 3 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
• 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.