Gigabyte Phoenix SLI Intel X99 Socket LGA2011-3 Motherboard
• Supports Intel Core i7 6950X Processor Extreme Edition
• Support Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
• Quad Channel, Registered / Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
• Intel USB 3.1 with USB Type-C Support
• Best 3-Way / 2-Way SLI & CrossFire Support Spacing
• NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Interface & U.2 Interface for Intel SSD 750
• SATA Express Connector for Up to 10Gb/s Data Transfer
• Dual Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
• Ambient Surround LED with RGB Multi-Color Choices
• Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over PCIe and DDR Slots
• Ultra Durable Anti-Sulfur Resistors for Longer Lifespan
• Ultra Durable Anti-Rust Rear I/O Connectors
• Dual Hybrid Fan Headers with Precise PWM / Voltage Control for Water Pump & Fan
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS with Q-Flash Plus USB ports
• APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
• Intel 802.11ac Dual Band Wireless Connection & Bluetooth 4.2
Set the Color that Matches Your Style
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned Ambient LED application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Light Up Your Case to Match your Motherboard
With an onboard Pin Header for aftermarket LED Strips, users now have the ability to sync the lighting in their computer case with the lighting on their motherboard. By using the Ambient LED Application, included in GIGABYTE APP Center, users are also able to specify the lighting modes available and ensure that everything is illuminating their system in harmony.
Precise PWM and Voltage Control for Water pumps or Fans
Many of today’s modern computers feature water cooling to ensure that the CPU or graphics cards stay cool and quiet while they are put under heavy load. In order to provide the best support for water cooling solutions, GIGABYTE has equipped its X99/Z170 motherboards with an additional water pump power header. This allows the user to have full control over two water pumps or fans. An additional benefit of these headers with GIGABYTE’s motherboards is the option to choose between voltage calibration or PWM modes.
VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 60FPS or greater.
Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality.
With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 and a one piece metal shielding to brace for heavier discrete graphics cards its obvious that GIGABYTE has the tools you need to start your journey in VR. To set the mood GIGABYTE Motherboards include Ambient Surround LED to put you in the center of action.
• Support for Intel Core i7 processors in the LGA2011-3 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
• Intel X99 Express Chipset
• 8 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB of system memory
• Support for up to 256 GB of system memory when using Registered DIMMs.
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• 4 channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 3600(OC) / 3400(OC) / 3333(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Registered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx4/2Rx4 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
• Realtek ALC1150 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• 2 x Intel GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• Support for Teaming
• Wireless Communication module
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
• Bluetooth 4.2, 4.1, BLE, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1+EDR
• Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
• Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
• 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2 slots.
• When an i7-5820K or i7-6800K CPU is installed, the PCIEX16_2 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
• 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1, PCIEX8_2)
• The PCIEX8_1 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_1 slot and the PCIEX8_2 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_2 slot. When the PCIEX8_1/PCIEX8_2 slot is populated, the PCIEX16_1/PCIEX16_2 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
• When an i7-5820K or i7-6800K CPU is installed, the PCIEX8_2 slot becomes unavailable.
• All of the PCI Express x16 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.
• 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
• The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.
• 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
• Multi-Graphics Technology
• Support for NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI and 3-Way/2-Way NVIDIA SLI technologies
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
• 1 x SATA Express connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5), supporting RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (sSATA3 0~3), supporting IDE and AHCI modes only
• (An operating system installed on the SATA3 0~5 ports cannot be used on the sSATA 0~3 ports.)
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
• 1 x U.2 connector
• When an i7-5820K or i7-6800K CPU is installed, the U.2 connector becomes unavailable.
• Chipset+Intel USB 3.1 controller:
• 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
• 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
• 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
• Chipset+2 Renesas USB 3.0 Hubs:
• 8 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x PCIe power connector
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 1 x water cooling fan/water cooling pump header (CPU_OPT_PUMP)
• 2 x system fan headers
• 1 x system fan/water cooling pump header (SYS_FAN3_PUMP)
• 1 x RGB LED strip extension cable header
• 1 x SATA Express connector
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 1 x U.2 connector
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x Thunderbolt add-in card connector
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
• 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
• 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 2 x RJ-45 ports
• 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
• 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.