Gigabyte DS3H Ultra Durable Intel LGA1200 H470 Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard
• GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy saving which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors
• With two NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE Motherboards bring to the user PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices. Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speed per connector, the dual M.2 provides an ideal storage solution as it also supports RAID modes.
2-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics
• Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
• Intel GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The World's Next Universal Connector
• The USB Type-C is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.2 Gen1 support and faster charging capabilities. Powered by the Intel® controller, this little port is the better USB Type-C.
High Definition Digital Outputs
• Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today’s HD displays and TVs.
Smart Fan 5
• With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
• Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
RGB FUSION 2.0
• With H470 Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs. RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on H470 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
High-End Audio Capacitors
• GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
• GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
• Support for 10th Generation Intel Core i9 processors/Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1200 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel H470 Express Chipset
• Intel Core i9/i7 processors:
• Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• Intel Core i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors:
• Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
• 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
• Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version, HDCP 2.3, and HDR.
• Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
• Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Intel GbE LAN chip (1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16). For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
• (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
• Supports up to ASPM L1.2 power management protocols.
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2Q)
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• M.2 connectors support up to ASPM L1.2 PCIe power management protocols.
• 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
• 5 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
• 1 x 256 Mbit flash
• Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
• PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.