Gigabyte S2H Ultra Durable Intel LGA1200 H410 Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard
• GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
High Definition Digital Outputs
• Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today’s HD displays and TVs.
Smart Fan 5
• With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
• Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
High-End Audio Capacitors
• GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
• GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
Humidity Protection Glass Fabric PCB
• There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design
• GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
• The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
• Support for 10th Generation Intel Core i9 processors/Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1200 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel H410 Express Chipset
• Intel Core i9/i7 processors: Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• Intel Core i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors: Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
• Support for up to dual-display at the same time
• Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Realtek GbE LAN chip (1000/100 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slot
• (The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
• Supports up to ASPM L1.2 power management protocols.
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support)
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
• M.2 connectors support up to ASPM L1.2 PCIe power management protocols.
• 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 1 x 128 Mbit flash
• Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
• PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 18.5cm
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.