Gigabyte GA-H270N-WIFI Socket 1151 Intel Kabylake Mini ATX Motherboard
• Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel Core Processors
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
• Intel USB 3.1 Gen 1 with USB Type-C
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
• ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
• 802.11ac Dual Band 867Mbps wireless supports MU-MIMO and BT4.2
• Dual Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
• Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over PCIe Slots
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
• APP Center Including Cloud Station Utility
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
• Hybrid Fan Headers detect whether the cooling device uses PWM or Voltage mode and automatically switches settings accordingly.
• Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection—a must for high-end high current fans.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).Fan Curve
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Faster and Better Coverage with Intel Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI+BT4.2 Module
The onboard 802.11ac WIFI module from Intel supports up to 867 Mb/s wireless networks and BLUETOOTH 4.2. The bonded 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual Band and 2T2R antenna expands your coverage.
• Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/ Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel H270 Express Chipset
• 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
• Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• 2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
• Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
• Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
• Realtek ALC1220 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• 2 x Intel GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• Wireless Communication module
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
• BLUETOOTH 4.2, 4.1, BLE, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1+EDR
• Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
• Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
• (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
• 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
• 1 x M.2 connector on the back of the motherboard (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
• 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector on the back of the motherboard
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 1 x system fan header
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
• 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 1 x speaker header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• 1 x chassis intrusion header
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 2 x HDMI ports
• 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
• 1 x DVI-D port
• 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
• 1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
• 2 x RJ-45 ports
• 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
• 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.