Gigabyte GA-H270-HD3 LGA 1151 Intel H270 Kabylake ATX Motherboard
• Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel Core Processors
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
• 2-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics Support
• Turbo B-CLOCK, Built-in Advanced Performance Tuning IC
• Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
• Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Triple display interfaces including High Definition Multimedia Interface
• High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
• Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
• APP Center Including Cloud Station Utility
Smart Fan 5:
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers:
• Hybrid Fan Headers detect whether the cooling device uses PWM or Voltage mode and automatically switches settings accordingly.
• Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection—a must for high-end high current fans.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).Fan Curve
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Enhanced BIOS Interface:
The enhanced BIOS interface also has the advanced features seen in the Smart Fan 5 UI, such as: the ability to set triggers based on different temperature sensors on the board, fan curve definition and the temperature interval setting, which can prevent fan rotation noise caused by sudden temperature change—all without having to load Windows.
Built-in Advanced Performance Tuning IC Intel Processors
Thanks to the onboard Turbo B-Clock Tuning IC, GIGABYTE enables users to overclock and push the limits of their processor. With the new linear range adjustment option of the Tuning IC, ranges from 95MHz to 150MHz are now possible.
• Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel® Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel H270 Express Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 2400(O.C.)* / 2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
• Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
• 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
• Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
• Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
• 2 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1, PCIEX4_2)
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
• 1 x PCI slot
• Multi-Graphics Technology
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies (PCIEX16 and PCIEX4_1)
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
• 1 x SATA Express connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
• 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 1 x SATA Express connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 3 x system fan headers
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 headers
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x serial port header
• 1 x parallel port header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1 x D-Sub port
• 1 x DVI-D port
• 1 x HDMI port
• 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.