Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2PV Intel Skylake Micro ATX Motherboard
• Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
• Dual Channel DDR3, 2 DIMMs
• 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
• Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
• DVI-D, D-sub ports for multiple display
• Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• All new GIGABYTE APP Center, simple and easy use
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
• Support Intel Small Business Basics
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards
GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel Core processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR3/ DDR3L memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.
High Quality Onboard Audio Design
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional users.
Humidity Protection with Glass Fabric PCB
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
High ESD Ethernet & USB Port Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. With pairing the dedicated protection filters, the Ethernet LAN and USB ports can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Realtek GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency, maintain low ping times to delivery better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environments. Realtek GbE consumes significant less power when it’s in idle state in comparison with others.
USB 3.0 Ports Onboard
With superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users legacy USB 2.0 devices will still work.
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS (UEFI) Design
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
• Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Note: Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
• Intel H110 Express Chipset
• 2x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR3/DDR3L 1600/1333 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.
• Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support:
• 1x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• 1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
• Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• 1x PCI Express x1 slot
• 2x PCI slots
• The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.
• The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.
• Chipset: 4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 4x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
• 8x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1x CPU fan header
• 1x system fan header
• 1x front panel header
• 1x front panel audio header
• 1x USB 3.0/2.0 header
• 2x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1x serial port header
• 1x parallel port header
• 1x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1x D-Sub port
• 1x DVI-D port
• 2x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 4x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 1x RJ-45 port
• 3x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.