Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-DS2 AMD A68H Socket FM2+ mATX Motherboard
• GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Plus Technology
• Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
• Dual-link DVI for high resolution display of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels
• Native USB 3.0 and SATA3 ports with RAID support
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
• GIGABYTE On/Off Charge for USB devices
• All solid capacitors design
• AMD A series processors
• AMD Athlon series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
• AMD A68H
• 2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
• Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor:
• 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
• 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
• 1 x PCI slot
• Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
• Support for AMD Eyefinity technology
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
• 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
• 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x APU fan header
• 2 x system fan headers
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x serial port header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• 1 x chassis intrusion header
Back Panel Connectors
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1 x D-Sub port
• 1 x DVI-D port
• 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
• iTE I/O Controller Chip
• H/W Monitoring
• System voltage detection
• APU/System temperature detection
• APU/System fan speed detection
• APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
• 2 x 64 Mbit flash
• Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
• Support for DualBIOS
• PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• Support for @BIOS
• Support for Q-Flash
• Support for Xpress Install
• Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
• Support for Smart Recovery 2
• Support for ON/OFF Charge
• Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
• Support for Windows 8.1/7 32-bit/64-bit
• Support for Windows XP 32-bit
* To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2+ Kaveri APU.
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
• Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.