Gigabyte GA-B150M-HD3 DDR3DDR3 Socket 1151 Intel Skylake Micro ATX Motherboard
• Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
• Dual Channel DDR3, 2 DIMMs
• PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
• 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
• Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
• Realtek Green GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
• Support Intel Small Business Basics
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards
GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel Core processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR3 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build
Fast Onboard Storage with 32Gb/s M.2
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interface for M.2 SSD devices.
High Quality Onboard Audio Design
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional users.
High Definition Digital Outputs
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today’s HD displays and TVs.
Realtek Green GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Realtek Green GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency, maintain low ping times to delivery better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environments. Realtek Green GbE consumes significant less power when it’s in idle state in comparison with others.
All New GIGABYTE App Center Including EasyTune, Cloud Station Utilities and More...
GIGABYTE's EasyTune is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE APPs that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE APPs installed on your system.
Get the highest levels of performance from your PC with easy to use GIGABYTE overclocking features.
GIGABYTE Cloud Station is composed of several GIGABYTE unique apps that allow your smart phones/tablet devices to communicate, share resources, and control your desktop PC via a wireless connection.
Gold Plated CPU Socket Design
GIGABYTE motherboards come equipped with a gold plated CPU socket, which means that enthusiasts can enjoy absolute reliability and longevity for the CPU socket overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins or bad contacts.
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS (UEFI) Design
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
INTEL SMALL BUSINESS BASICS
With 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
Security and Productivity Solution with built in IT
New compelling usages in one intuitive Customizable UI
• Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
• Intel B150 Express Chipset
• 2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR3/DDR3L 1866(OC)/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
• Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.
• Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support:
• 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
• Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
• Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
• All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.
• 1 x PCI slots
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA & PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 1 x system fan header
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x serial port header
• 1 x parallel port header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1 x D-Sub port
• 1 x DVI-D port
• 1 x HDMI port
• 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.