Gigabyte G1 Sniper M7 B150 Socket 1151 Intel Skylake Micro ATX Motherboard
• Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
• Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
• 2-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
• PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
• SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
• 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
• 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
• Audio Noise Guard with Ambient LED Trace Path Lighting
• Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• Triple USB DAC-UP ports
• APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
• Support Intel Small Business Basics
Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio
The ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
The ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs. Two stereo ADCs are integrated and can support a microphone array with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF), and Noise Suppression (NS) technologies. The ALC1150 incorporates Realtek proprietary converter technology to achieve Front differential output 115dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback (DAC) quality and 104dB SNR recording (ADC) quality.
GIGABYTE Exclusive : Upgradable OP-AMP
Users can choose audio quality based on individual listening preferences.
Wide availability of additional OP-AMPs.
High End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE G1 Gaming motherboards use high end, Japanese branded Nichicon audio capacitors. These professional audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
Clean, low-noise power for your Digital-to-Analog Audio converter
GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP provides clean, noise-free power delivery to your Digital-to-Analog Converter. DACs can be sensitive to fluctuations in power from the other USB ports, which is why GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP takes advantage of an isolated power source that minimizes potential fluctuations and ensures the best audio experience possible.
2-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
Intel GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency, maintaining low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environments.
Fast Onboard Storage with 32Gb/s M.2
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interface for M.2 SSD devices.
Next Generation SATA Express
SATA Express combines the benefits of PCI Express and SATA to provide much higher bandwidth, featuring data transfer rates of up to 16Gb/s.
GIGABYTE motherboards feature LED lighting for the audio guard path, providing a cool, custom look to your rig. Not only does the Audio Noise Guard protect the board's sensitive analog audio components, but its LEDs can also be programed to beat at the rhythm of the music you are listening to, or pulse at a soothing pace to create a great atmosphere to enhance the environment of your game, movie or music.
• Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/ Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/ Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
• Intel B150 Express Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.
• Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
• Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
• Realtek ALC1150 codec
• TI NE5532 operational amplifier
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
• The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCI Express x1 slots and the M.2 Socket 1 connector. When the PCI Express x1 slots or the M.2 Socket 1 connector is populated, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x1 mode.
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
• All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.
• 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
• Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFire technology
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector (M2F_32G) (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA & PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
• 1 x SATA Express connector
• Not compatible with regular SATA devices.
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Refer to "1-8 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, SATA connectors and PCI slots.
• 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 5 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (1 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 1 x SATA Express connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 3 x system fan headers
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x Thunderbolt add-in card connector
• 1 x serial port header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• 1 x audio gain control switch
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1 x DVI-D port
• 1 x HDMI port
• 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 port
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
• 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.