Gigabyte WU4 Intel LGA1151 C246 Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard
• GIGABYTE partners very closely with memory vendors from around the world to ensure that modules offered by popular memory brands are compatible with GIGABYTE Motherboards. GIGABYTE has verified over 1000+ different modules to ensure performance in a GIGABYTE built system.
2 PCIe x16 slots for multi cards
• Multi-graphics configurations offer better graphics performance for applications which demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
NVIDIA QUADRO Professional Graphics Supports
• NVIDIA QUADRO 3D Workstation Professional Graphics Solutions are designed and built specifically for artists, designers, and engineers, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 100 professional applications across a broad range of industries. Professionals trust them to enable their best work using applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Suites, Dassault Systemes, CATIA and SOLIDWORKS, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, and many more.
Large storage capacity: 8 SATA3 Ports
• Sufficient SATA Ports for the mass storage requirement.
Dual M.2 for SSD
• C246M-WU4 with dual M.2 connectors provides better upgradability for SSD devices. Delivering up to 32Gb/s transfer speed, the dual M.2 connectors provide an ideal storage solution with RAID modes.
Fast Onboard Storage with 32Gb/s M.2
• GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interface for M.2 SSD devices.
USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
• The latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 offers staggering 10Gb/s transfer speeds. 2x faster than USB 3.1 Gen 1 along with backwards compatibility with existing USB devices.
Supports up to Three Monitor Displays
• C246M-WU4 can connect up to three displays at the same time with onboard DVI-D, DisplayPort, and VGA connectivity. Displayport supports up to 4K UHD@60Hz.
Carefully Selected Components
• GIGABYTE’s passive components are meticulously selected to guarantee a super stable operating environment and allow the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance. With some of the longest service lifetimes in the industry, our server motherboards build on 30 years’ company-wide experience in motherboard design to attain the highest reliability levels.
Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
• The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
Easy to Install "G Connector" Design
• The tiny cables of the front panel connectors can be hard to manipulate as space is restricted and indicators being tiny. With the G Connector, you can connect all the FP cables at once, simplifying the process of building your next PC and saving you some frustrations.
• LGA1151 package: Intel Xeon E series processors. 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel C246 Express Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Integrated Intel UHD Graphics support with selected CPUs - see compatibility list for more information: 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz. The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter. 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz. Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
• Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
• Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
• Realtek ALC892 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• 2 x Intel GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16). For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8). The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode. If you install a graphics card in the PCIEX16 slot and the GC-TITAN RIDGE card in the PCIEX8 slot, make sure to set the PCIE Bifurcation Support item to PCIE x8/x8 in BIOS Setup.
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slots. All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
• Chipset: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M). 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A). 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~7). Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
• 7 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (5 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
• 1 x 128 Mbit flash
• Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
• PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.