Gigabyte Brix Bace-3000 2.08GHZ Ultra Compact Barebone PC
• Features 14nm Intel Celeron N3000 to deliver to the most intuitive and integrated operating systems in the world
• Supports 2.5inch thickness 7.0/9.5mm Hard Drives (1 x 6Gbps SATA3)
• Ultra compact PC design – 0.69L (56.1x 107.6 x 114.4mm)
• 1x SO-DIMM DDR3L 1.35V Slots (1066/1600 MHz)
• Intel IEEE 802.11 ac, Dual Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 NGFF M.2 card
• Supports dual displays via a VGA and a HDMI port
• Gigabit LAN
• Audio jack (Headphone/MIC)
• VESA mounting bracket (75 x 75mm + 100 x 100mm)
• Supports Fan less design
Redefining the Desktop PC
Challenging the essence of how we define a desktop PC, GIGABYTE engineers have developed an ultra compact PC with a stylish design based high polish surface chassis. Ideal for a broad range of computing applications at home or in the office, the BRIX expounds sheer simplicity and convenience, sets a new standard for desktop miniaturization that makes it perfect as a discreet HTPC / multimedia hub, an ultra-low power PC for the family, an office PC or as a digital signage unit. The BRIX is an ultra compact,versatile DIY PC kit that redefines the desktop PC in terms of miniaturization with a form factor that is small enough (56mm x 107mm x 114mm) to sit in the palm of your hand.
Intel Celeron Processor
Based on the Silvermot micro-architecture which utilises the 22nm process technology, these SoC feature significant improvements in computational power, energy efficiency, enhanced graphical and media performance making the BRIX ideal for thin clients, retail transactional clients, and digital signage.
Advanced Features For Power Users
The Brix is engineered to take full advantage of what the hardware and its UEFI BIOS are capable of. And therefore, it’s designed to deliver the most intuitive and integrated operating systems in the world.
The BRIX is packed with wall mount adapter whether undergo rigorous testing for safety and reliability. The BRIX also bundled with a VESA bracket, it can easily be mounted behind a monitor or HDTV making it discreetly hidden from view. This offers a simple and elegant way to turn any VESA-compliant display or TV into a full-featured PC or digital signage unit.
• Dimension: 56.1 mm x 107.6 mm x 114.4 mm (2.21" x 4.24" x 4.5")
• Motherboard Size: 100 x 105 mm
• CPU: Intel Celeron Processor N3000 up to 2.08GHz
• Memory: 1x SO-DIMM DDR3L 1.35V slot 1066/1600 MHz Max. 8GB
• LAN: Gigabit LAN (Realtek RTL8111H)
• Audio: Realtek ALC255
• Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
• HDMI Resolution (Max.): 3840x2160 @ 30 Hz
• VGA Resolution (Max.): 1920 x 1200 @60 Hz
• Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe M.2 NGFF 2230 A-E key slot occupied by the WiFi+BT card
• Front I/O: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x Micro SD card slot
• Rear I/O: 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x RJ45, 1 x DC-In, 1 x Kensington lock slot
• Power Supply: Input: AC 100-240V, Output: DC 19V 2.1A
• Side I/O: 1 x VGA D-Sub, 1 x Audio-out / Mic-In
• Storage Supports: 2.5inch thickness 7.0/9.5mm Hard Drives (1 x 6Gbps SATA3)
• VESA: Bracket included, Supports 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm
• Environment: System Environment Operating Temperature: 0°C to +35°C
• System Storage Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
• WIN7 64bit
• WIN8.1 64bit
• WIN10 64bit
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.