Gigabyte Brix AMD A8-5545M 1.7G Radeon HD 8510G Ultra Compact Barebone PC
• The BRIX from GIGABYTE is an ultra compact and versatile DIY PC kit available with a broad choice of processors covering a range of performance points. The BRIX redefines the desktop PC in terms of miniaturization with a form factor that sits in the palm of your hand. Ideal for compact HTPC builds or as a standard desktop in the home or office, the BRIX doesn’t hold back in terms of display and peripheral connectivity, or raw performance.
• Supports dual display video output via HDMI and mini DisplayPort.
• Includes IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 4.0/3.0 Combo Mini PCIe module.
• Includes VESA bracket for discreet display and wall mounting.
• Dimensions: 29.9 mm x 107.6 mm x 114.4 mm (1.18" x 4.24" x 4.5").
Redefining the Desktop PC
Challenging the essence of how we define a desktop PC, GIGABYTE engineers have developed an ultra compact PC with a stylish design based around an anthracite aluminum frame and glass surface chassis. Ideal for a broad range of computing applications at home or in the office, the BRIX expounds sheer simplicity and convenience. With a broad choice of processors covering the entire performance spectrum, the BRIX sets a new standard for desktop miniaturization that makes it perfect as a discreet HTPC/multimedia hub, an ultra-low power PC for the family, an office PC or as a digital signage unit.
With support for HDMI and DisplayPort, the BRIX can power two displays simultaneously, making a perfect choice as a high productivity PC in professional and home environments, or in any number of industrial and commercial multi-display applications.
Flexible Compact PC Kit
The BRIX is sold as a DIY PC kit, shipping with a Mini PCIe Wi-Fi module pre-installed, plus a power adapter and cable conforming to local standards. Requiring only system memory and mSATA SSD, the BRIX gives users the flexibility to independently choose integrated storage and system memory size, without the trouble of sourcing components that are not widely available on the retail market.
Bundled with a VESA bracket, the BRIX can easily be mounted behind a monitor or HDTV making it discreetly hidden from view. This makes it simple and effective way to turn any VESA-compliant display or TV into a full-featured PC or digital signage unit.
• Dimension: 29.9 mm x 107.6 mm x 114.4 mm (1.18" x 4.24" x 4.5")
• Motherboard Size: 100 x 105 mm
• CPU: AMD Richland Processor A8-5545M 1.7G/ 2.7GHz (Up to 2.7GHz : CPB mode adjust to “Auto” in bios setup menu)
• Chipset: AMD Bolton M3
• Memory: 2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L slots (DDR3 1.35V) 1333 Max. 16GB
• LAN: Gigabit LAN (Realtek RTL8111G)
• Audio: Realtek ALC269
• Graphics: Radeon HD 8510G
• HDMI Resolution (Max.): 1920 X 1080 @60Hz
• Mini DP Resolution (Max.): 4096 x 2160 @30Hz
• Expansion Slots:
• 1 x mSATA slot
• 1 x Half-size mini-PCIe slot occupied by the WiFi+BT card
• Front I/O:
• 2 x USB 3.0
• 1 x head phone jack
• Rear I/O:
• 1 x HDMI
• 1 x Mini DisplayPort
• 2 x USB 3.0
• 1 x RJ45
• 1 x DC-In
• 1 x Kensington lock slot
• Power Supply:
• Input: AC 100-240V
• Output: DC 19V
• Bracket included
• Supports 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm
• System Environment Operating Temperature: 0°C to +35°C
• System Storage Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
• WIN7 32/64bit
• WIN8 32/64bit
• WIN8.1 32/64bit
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.