Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-GAMING5 Intel Kabylake Atx Motherboard
• Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel Core Processors
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
• Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C and Type-A
• 3-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
• Triple NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
• NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 U.2 Connector
• Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5 + ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio
• Killer E2500 Gaming Network + Intel Gigabit LAN
• USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
• RGB FUSION LED Light Show design
• Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
• Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
• Lightning-Fast Intel Thunderbolt 3 AIC Support
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
• APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
AORUS' 200 series motherboards boast the most advanced LED system in the market today. With more customizability than ever and a convenient and intuitive UI thanks to the RGB Fusion App, you’ll have a blast making your AORUS your own. LED enthusiasts now have even more options with the ability to customize multiple zones independently. For a more functional use, the bright and vibrant LEDs can be configured to display the PC’s temperature or load. For even more LED goodness RGBW strips are now supported for more true and vibrant whites.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
• 16.8M RGB Colors
• 2 Programmable Sections
• 7 Different Lighting Effects
• 1 RGBW Light Strip Pin Header
• Accent LED with Interchangeable Overlay
• Advanced Mode for Extreme Customizability
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
AORUS brings even more color and life to your system with an Accent LED Overlay. This overlay complements the RGB Fusion technology in AORUS Motherboards adding more flare and style to your gaming machine. With the swappable overlay users can utilize different patterns and designs to make their system their own.
Supports RGBW Light Strips
Not bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB or RGBW light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its color from the RGB Fusion software. With RGBW light strips that have a dedicated white color LED, you can have brighter and more vibrant colors.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as the AORUS motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.
With the all new RGB Fusion software, users have access to different preset LED lighting configurations with choice of colors. You can even set the LEDs to synchronize with your favorite music or have them change colors to indicate the CPU temperature.
For true lighting experts there is an Advanced Mode, which can be fully customized by individual area with its own effects and color transitions, along with specific duration and transition times.
Once done, it’s simple to save and share your lighting profile with others.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
• Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection—a must for high-end high current fans.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
• Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel Core i7 processors/ Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/ Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel Z270 Express Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
• 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
• Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
• Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
• Realtek ALC1220 codec
• Support for Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5
• TI NE5532 operational amplifier
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• 1 x Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)(LAN1)
• 1 x Killer E2500 LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)
• Teaming is not supported.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
• The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
• The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2P_32G connector. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when an SSD is installed in the M2P_32G connector.
• 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
• Support for NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI and 2-Way NVIDIA SLI technologies
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_32G)
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_32G)
• 1 x U.2 connector
• 3 x SATA Express connectors
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Chipset+ASMedia ASM2142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
• 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
• 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x U.2 connector
• 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
• 3 x SATA Express connectors
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
• 2 x system fan headers
• 1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 headers
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip extension cable header
• 1 x Thunderbolt add-in card connector
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• 1 x ECO button
• 1 x OC button
• 1 x audio gain control switch
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1 x DisplayPort
• 1 x HDMI port
• 1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
• 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 2 x RJ-45 ports
• 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
• 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.