Gigabyte Z590M GAMING X Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard
With the best quality components and GIGABYTE R&D design capability, the Z590M GAMING X is a true beast among motherboards.
Advanced Thermal Solution:
590M GAMING X uses high performance Fully Covered thermal design with high coverage MOSFET Heatsinks and thick thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
Next Generation Connectivity:
A high-end product needs to be future-proof so your system stays up-to-date with the latest technology. Z590M GAMING X provides all next generation network, storage, connectivity to keep you up to speed.
High-End Audio Capacitors:
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers. Audio Noise Guard - GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design:
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Note: Lighting effects depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual lighting effects may vary by model.
GIGABYTE is reputable for its product durability and high quality manufacturing process. Needless to say, we use the best components we can find for the Z590M GAMING X motherboard and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.
GIGABYTE BIOS & APP Center:
Good software goes hand in hand with perfect hardware. Z590M GAMING X bundled several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard.
• LGA1200 package:
• 11th Generation Intel Core i9 processors / Intel Core i7 processors / Intel Core i5 processors
• 10th Generation Intel Core i9 processors / Intel Core i7 processors / Intel Core i5 processors / Intel Core i3 processors/ Intel Pentium processors / Intel Celeron processors
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel Z590 Express Chipset
• 11th Generation Intel Core i9/i7/i5 processors: Support for 4600(O.C.)/ 4500(O.C.)/ 4400(O.C.)/ 4300(O.C.)/4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200 / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
• 10th Generation Intel Core i9/i7 processors: Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• 10th Generation Intel Core i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors: Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
• 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
• Realtek Audio codec
• Intel 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
• 1 x PCI Express x1 slots (The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard)
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
• CPU: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)
• Chipset: 1 x M.2 connector on the back of the motherboard (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB), 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Chipset: 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support, 1 x USB Type-C port with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support, available through the internal USB header, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel, 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header), 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
• Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub: 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 3 x system fan headers
• 2 x addressable LED strip headers
• 2 x RGB LED strip headers
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 1 x USB Type-C header, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
• 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 2 x Thunderbolt add-in card connectors
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
• 1 x serial port header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• 1 x Q-Flash Plus button
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
• 1 x DisplayPort
• 1 x HDMI port
• 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
• 1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 6 x audio jacks
• Support for Windows 10 64-bit
• Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.