Fujifilm X30 12 Megapixel 4x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Silver
Heralding Fujifilm's the third-generation of large-sensored premium compacts, the new Fujifilm X30 has evolved from the innovative technologies of the best-selling Fujifilm X10 and Fujifilm X20 cameras. As well as its high-quality CMOS sensor, the Fujifilm X30 includes an impressive real-time viewfinder and film simulation modes, which draw on Fujifilm's unique history to create rich colours and smooth tones. And, as any serious photographer would expect, its array of manual functions make it a joy to handle, making every shot a pleasure.
Classically strong design encases advanced functions
• To accommodate its real-time viewfinder, dual control ring and high-capacity battery, the Fujifilm X30 has undergone a radical redesign. The Fujifilm X20 has been updated to a body with a solid, functional beauty. The larger handgrip, which improves handling and helps users compose through the viewfinder, is complemented by a tiltable LCD monitor and an upper control deck with a classic design. The camera's footprint is compact and sturdy thanks to its magnesium body, metal dials and lens barrel.
Perfect your colour photos with Film Simulation mode
• With 80 years of expertise in film development, Fujifilm is passionate about colour, and the result can be clearly seen in the Fujifilm X30's evolved Film Simulation settings. Allowing you to create brilliant images without the need for lengthy post-production, users can switch between beautiful styles just as easily as choosing a roll of film.
Speed and responsiveness come from the synergy between sensor and processor
• The blazing image processing performance of the EXR Processor II not only produces images with increased resolution and higher quality at higher speeds, but also accelerates operational responses. This LSI improvement also speeds up operation, reducing start-up time to only about 0.5 sec.** Working in tandem with the high-speed signal readout of the X-Trans CMOS II sensor, the processor reduces the shooting interval to 0.3 second, cuts shutter time lag to approx. 0.01 sec., and raises the maximum continuous shooting speed to 12fps.
• Thanks to the new control ring, which automatically determines the most appropriate settings for the chosen shooting mode, functions like aperture, shutter speed and more can be quickly chosen without taking your eye from the viewfinder. This is complemented by the manual zoom ring, and physical dials which have become a hallmark of the X series.
• Number of effective pixels: 12.0 million pixels
• Image sensor: 2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II with primary color filter
• Storage media: Internal memory (approx. 55MB); SD / SDHC / SDXC(UHS-I) memory card
• File format - still image: JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3),, RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG, (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
• File format - movie: MOV (H.264, Audio : Linear PCM / stereo sound)
• Lens name: Fujinon 4x optical zoom lens
• Lens focal length: f=7.1 - 28.4mm, equivalent to 28-112mm on a 35mm format
• Lens full-aperture: F2.0 (Wide) - F2.8 (Telephoto)
• Lens constitution: 9 groups 11 lenses (3 aspherical glass molded lenses included)
• Digital zoom: Intelligent digital zoom approx. 2x (up to 8x when combined with optical zoom)
Aperture: F2.0 - F11 (Wide); F2.8 - F11 (Telephoto) 1/3EV step (controlled 7-blade aperture diaphragm)
• Focus Distance - Normal: Wide : Approx. 50cm / 1.6ft. to infinity; Telephoto : Approx. 80cm / 2.6ft. to infinity
• Focus Distance - Macro: Wide : Approx. 10cm - 3.0m / 3.9in. - 9.8ft.; Telephoto : Approx. 50cm - 3.0m / 1.6ft. - 9.8ft.
• Focus Distance - Super Macro: Approx. 1.0cm -1.0m / 0.4in. - 3.3ft.
• Sensitivity: AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (Control available up to ISO3200), Equivalent to ISO 100 / 200 / 250 / 320 / 400 / 500 / 640 / 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1600 / 2000 / 2500 / 3200 / 4000 / 5000 / 6400 / 12800 (Standard Output Sensitivity)
• Exposure control: TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average
• Exposure mode: Programmed AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual exposure
• Image Stabilizer: Lens shift type
• Face detection: Yes
• Exposure compensation: -3.0EV - +3.0EV 1/3EV step (movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
• Shutter speed: (Auto mode) 1/4 sec. to 1/4000* sec. , (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/4000* sec. *1/4000sec. at small aperture, 1/1000sec. at full aperture
• AE Bracketing: ±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV
• Film Simulation Bracketing: Any 3 type of Film Simulation selectable
• Dynamic Range Bracketing: 100% / 200% / 400%
• ISO sensitivity Bracketing: ±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV
• White Balance Bracketing (±1, ±2, ±3)
• Focus - mode: Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
• Focus - type: Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF), AF assist illuminator available
• Focus - AF frame selection: Multi, Area, Tracking
• White balance: Automatic scene recognition. Presets: Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater, Custom, Colour temperature selection
• Self-timer: 10 sec. / 2 sec. delay
• Interval timer shooting: Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Startinng time)
• Flash: Manual pop-up flash (Super intelligent Flash); Effective range (ISO AUTO):
• Flash - Normal: Wide : Approx. 30cm - 7.0m / 11.7in. - 22.9ft.; Telephoto : Approx. 50cm - 5.0m / 1.6ft. - 16.4ft.
• Viewfinder: 0.39-in., approx. 2.360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
• LCD monitor: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 920K-dot, Tilt type color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
• Movie recording: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 1280 x 720 pixels (60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps) / 640 x 480 pixels (30 fps, 25 fps) with stereo sound; Optical zoom (manual) can be used.
• Wireless transmitter: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
• Wireless function: Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, instax printer print, PC Autosave
• Interface: USB2.0 MicroUSB, HDMI Micro (Type D), Microphone / shutter release input: Ø2.5mm, stereo mini connector
• Power supply: NP-95 Li-ion battery (included)
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C (+32°F - +104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 10 - 80% (no condensation)
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 118.7 x 71.6 x 60.3mm
• Weight: Approx. 423g
• Li-ion battery NP-95
• AC power adapter AC-5VT
• Plug Adapter
• Shoulder strap
• Lens cap
• Metal strap clip
• Protective cover
• Clip attaching tool
• USB cable
• Owner's Manual(Basic Operations)