Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera + Bonus Accessory Pack by Redemption
The Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera has a contemporary design and many improved features such as a tripod socket, real image finder and lens ring dial with focus zone setting. Uses Instax Wide film for vivid, high-quality instant prints to take photos twice as wide as Instax Mini Film. The accompanying close-up lens expands the range of photo shooting and allows you to shoot up to 15.7 in. (40cm) from the subject.
Wide format instax photos
• This large film is well suited to photography at parties and other gatherings. Everybody's facial expressions are clearly shown.
Close-up lens for shots up to 40 cm from the subject
• The accompanying close-up lens expands the range of photo shooting.
Many easy-to-use functions
• "Automatic flash for low-light shooting" optimizes the luminescence in accordance with the distance.
• Use back lighting to enhance your photos thanks to the "Fill-in flash by flash-on button."
• "Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control)" enables you to get just the right mood.
• Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax WIDE"
• Film size: 86 x 108mm
• Picture size: 62 x 99mm
• Lens: Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 95 mm, 1:14
• Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37 x, with target spot
• Focusing: Motor-driven 2-range switching (0.9m - 3m / 3m +) Normal Mode (0.9m - 3m) Landscape Mode (3m +)
• Shutter Release: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/64 sec - 1/200 sec.
• Exposure control: Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 10.5 - LV 15 Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control) : +/- 2/3EV
• Film Feeding Out: Automatic
• Flash: Built-in, automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 sec - 6 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator (LED lights in red), Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range: 0.9m - 3m
• Liquid Crystal Display (LCD): Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Lighten-Darken control, Fill-in Flash Mode
• Power Supply: Four size AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries (LR6), Capacity : 10 film packs (Based on our test conditions)
• Others: With film pack confirmation window, close up lens, and tripod socket included
• Dimensions: 167.8 x 94.7 x 120.9 mm (not including protrusions)
• Weight: 612g (without battery, strap, film pack, and close up lens)